Home Buying in Naples>Question Details

Miamiguylasi…, Home Buyer in Naples, FL

Looking for a minimum of 2.5 acres,home at least 2K sq.ft NO HOA.Interested in the area just off Randall , close to the new Arthrex Lab. >300k

Asked by Miamiguylasik2c, Naples, FL Tue May 1, 2012

thanks

Answers

15
Hi, I have a listing for you! 2390 27 av ne,just next to Valencia and 1 street north of Randall,WEST side of Everglades Blvd,about 10 minutes from the Arthrex Labratory by Ave Maria that is under construction.Home sits on 2.73 acres 100% upland,split plan CBS with energystar,large brick driveway and irrigation with floratam,Price was reduced to 249K! from 299k for fast sale,not a foreclosure or short sale.1 owner home and is prisitine,check Zillow zestimate as well its going up weekely.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue May 1, 2012
Hello Miami Guy,

I agree, it's best to have a realtor help you negotiate the price...the listing realtor was hired by the seller to sell at the highest possible price. I have negotiated many transactions for my buyer clients at lower prices that the listing realtor ever thought their seller would accept. The commission is paid by the seller, if you use your own realtor to negotiate, it is split between your realtor and the sellers realtor...and doesn't cost you anything. It's like having your own representation for free. I would be happy to look at the property for you and advise on price based on the quality of this property compared with similar properties recently sold.

I grew up in Miami, but have lived here for over 20 years...you are going to love it here!

Janine Monfort
239-641-0990
Email: JM@BestNaples.com
Best to engage a Realtor, seems like your looking in a rural area like Golden Gate Estates. Can we help? http://www.naplesrealestateguys.com/blog/
Thank you all for the answers and efforts,lot of good information for us.I think we have a place in mind if the seller can part with it- its on 2.73 beautiful acres and the home and owners are both wonderful but really like thier home and are dead firm on thier asking price since its been reduced already by 50k.Anyways,can anyone suggest a reputable title/closing agent for us to hire,thanks.
Josh Rudnick (Real Estate Closing Attorney)
Conroy, Conroy, Durant & Rudnick P.A.
(239) 649-5200
jrudnick@CCDLEGAL.COM
Flag Wed May 2, 2012
You've picked a great time to be looking in the Naples, Florida area as it has been many years since we've seen prices as we are seeing today.

With 32+ years in the community, I have a strong knowledge as to what might work for you. You can use this website for the most up to date information Web: http://www.TWilmering.Listingbook.com or for additional information contact me at:

Ted Wilmering
Cell: (239)-465-1005
E-mail: twilmering@premiereplusrealty.com

Thanks and have a great day!
There are a number of properties that meet the requirements listed. If you'd like to make an appointment I can gather more information to narrow the search and then e-mail you new to the market info. Call me KathyBC 800-448-3411 ext to discuss further your needs.
Good afternoon Miami Guy,

You will find a list of properties in the Golden Gate Estates area that meet the criteria you are seeking, If you would like to contact me I would be more than happy to email you several listings for you to view. I have been a Naples resident since 1976 when I moved here from Miami so please feel free to contact me to view some listings in the area that you desire.

Thank you very much,
There are a number of listings that meet almost ALL your requirements. I'm sure you will have many more offers to assist, but if I can help, please let me know. I'd be honored to represent you as an Accredited Buyer Representative in your search for your perfect place.

You may need to go a little over the $300K limit to find really nice with over 2 acres though. Please let me know if I can assist.
As you have seen from responses submitted, you will have a good selection of homes to meet your needs. If you cantact me via email I can provide you a log in to a system that will show you all listed and sold properties so you can best learn the market. I can preload the system with your parameters so as to focus on your target area. My email is lowe1991@aol.com.
Web Reference: http://www.Ken-Lowe.com
WOULD BE HAPPY TO HELP . PLEASE SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ANDI WILL FORWARD YOU PROPERTIES TO VIEW.
ALL THE BEST,
LEANN ANDERSON
REALTOR
LEANNNAPLES@AOL.COM
DIRECT-239-777-1823
http://WWW.NAPLESBEACHANDHOMES.COM
There are currently 22 homes listed and Active which meet your requirements.

RE/MAX sells more Real Estate than anyone else. Put our knowledge to work for you.

Contact me to successfully close the home you seek.

Joani Alderuccio RN, BSN, SFR
REALTOR®
RE/MAX Realty Select

3349 Tamiami Trail North
Naples, FL 34103
Office: 239-261-1911
Direct: 239-821-7408
Fax: 239-261-2177
http://www.joani.alderuccio.remax.com
joani.alderuccio@gmail.com
Each Office Independently Owned and Operated
I specialize the the Golden Gate Estates area along with nearby gated communities, and live near Randall. I've sold homes and vacant land.
I have a home coming up for sale on 2.5 acres, very solidly built, on a street off of Randall.

I would love to give you an update in this growing area of Naples, and help you find your dream home!

Mary Horesco
239-293-9434
Web Reference: http://www.maryhoresco.com
Hello

I have 3 Propertys in Randall Area send me you Email i will send some More information.Thanks

239 692 7757
dfigueroa005@hotmail.com
There are many homes in that area that meet the criteria that you are looking for.

Please feel free to call or email me at any time and I will immediately get a list over to you.

I look forward to the opportunity to earn your business, but regardless, I would definitely suggest building a relationship with a Realtor that you trust to look out for your best interest.

Best of Luck!

Stefanie Wilfong
239-822-5763
swilfong@hotmail.com
stefaniesells.com
Miami guy I grew up the Naples and know the estates very well. please give me a call 239-289-1849 I'd be happy to get your custom list of homes.