Arpitha Noon…, Home Buyer in Monmouth Junction, NJ

Looking for a min 3 bed and 2.5 bath in and around Monmouth jct.

Asked by Arpitha Nooney, Monmouth Junction, NJ Sun Sep 23, 2012

Answers

3
Vishal Maher Cell 732-277-9321’s answer
Hello Arpitha,

Based on the information you provided, there are about 30 single family homes in Monmouth Junction itself (Zip code 08852). There are 3 homes available in Dayton (08810) which is near by Monmouth Junction. In order to assist you better, I would need more precise information such as following:

Are you looking to buy a townhome or Single family?
Price range ?
If single family, are you looking in a development or not ?
Basement: required or optional
Car Garage: required or optional

I have sold several properties in South Brunswick and can assist you very well. Call me with any questions at my Cell# 732-277-9321.

Vishal.
Arpitha,

Just wondering If you are still looking or bought a home. I will be more than happy to assist you. Please contact my cell# 732-277-9321 for further assistance.

Vishal.
Hello Arpitha,

I live in Monmouth Junction and have been helping people successfully buy homes in the surrounding area since 1978. I would love to help you find your home in this wonderful area. Please let me know whether you are looking for a detached or a single family home. I also need to know the price range you are considering and whether you have a business relationship with a Realtor. Please respond so that I can begin to help you.

All the Best to You,
Irene Solomon
Broker/Sales Associate
Kuker & Kessler Real Estate
Office: 732-297-8282