Home Buying in Menifee>Question Details

Lillian Silva, Home Seller in Chino Hills, CA

Looking for a local agent in Menifee, CA. Submitted 2 requests through ZipRealty. No response. Want single family home w/3 car garage.

Asked by Lillian Silva, Chino Hills, CA Wed Aug 7, 2013

Answers

18
Menifee is such a great little town to buy in. I am an agent in Menifee and I personally live in this wonderful community. There have been some great homes that recently came on the market with 3 car garages at great prices. If you need any assistance, please feel free to give me a call, or email.

Sandy Stites, Realtor

Wakita & Associates
BRE #: 01922274
27186 Newport Road Suite 2 | Menifee, CA 92584
cell: 858.784.1834 | office: 951.821.8728
web: http://wakitahomes.com/
Lillian Silva - here are four homes with Three Car Garages: 26652 Hull Street, Menifee - $255,000; 31327 Ensemble, Menifee - $259,850; 28821 Moonrise Way, Menifee - $260,000; 27560 Lacosse St, Menifee - $ 275,000 - 4 Car Garage. Please call me if you would like to preview these homes, Cheryl Ponto - Tarbell Realtors, 951-723-7773 - Office Address, 27701-D Scott Road, Suite 103, Menifee.
Sorry to hear that your request went unanswered - I hope you have had better luck with whomever you've chosen to represent you. Best of luck finding yourself a perfect place!

Kevin McLaughlin, Broker Owner
Berkshire West Realty

http://www.BerkshireWestRealty.com
Are you still looking for assistance Lillian? I have a great standard sale, highly upgraded in Menifee! Call me direct if you still need assistance, 951-757-2397
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 1, 2013
Hi my name is Nancy Perez and I work at National Realty Group in Temecula and Riverside. I am very familiar with Menifee. If you need any help with anything or have some questions contact me 951 529-4471 Thank you Lilian.
Hi Lillian,

I am just following up to make sure you connected with a Real Estate agent in Menifee. If not I would be happy to assist you. My name is Susana Franco with Prudential California Realty, you can reach me at susana.franco27@gmail.com or my cell 951-591-2458.

Susana Franco
Prudential California Realty
Bre Lic #01852097
http://www.your951agent.com
Hi Lillian, if you want I can find you the best local agent through the statistics.
Lillian - I work for a family owned business - Tarbell Realtos - I will be more than happy to assist you find a one story with a three car garage. You can contact me on my cell phone, 951--723-7773.
Unfortunately, many of the big real estate companies funnel all of their leads to the big producing agents.

They are many times too busy to follow up. If you can find a small independent broker you will be more likely to get better service and a more knowledgeable agent. And just as much access to the market.

While that is not always true it is true often enough to say it.
Lillian Silva,

Have you already selected to work with an agent? Please feel free to call me if you have not yet. Menifee is one of the areas I cover and know quite well.

Susan
Cheryl Ponto - Tarbell Realtors 27701-D Scott Road, Menifee, CA - Office - My office is located on the corner of Haun Road and Scott Road, a mile down from Menifee County Shopping Center on Newport and Haun Road. As to your three car garage is tandum Ok? Also need some information as to your price maximum and whether it is a one story or a two story. You can reach me by cell phone 951-723-7773 or email:pontocheryl@aol.com
We are happy to assist. To find the options available to you, we would appreciate more information on location, price, schools etc.

We not only specialize in the Menifee/Temecula Valley, that is the community in which we live.

Please contact us if we can help.
Best place to start is to hire an Exclusive Buyer Agent to represent you. EBAs represent home buyers only, and work to get you the best price and most favorable terms. You can go to NAEBA.org for a referral to an EBA in your area.

I'm an EBA and I wrote a book called "Buying a Home: Don't Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You". It will be the best $6 you've ever spent. Follow the link below.

Best of luck!
Hi Lillian,

If you haven't been pre-approved for your loan, do that asap. This will let you know your price range. If you already have your pre-approval, I would be more than happy to assist you in your search. I can set you up in the MLS to receive listings which meet your search criteria as soon as they become available. You can contact me at Shanna @RealtyBySR.com

Shanna Rogers
SR Realty
http://www.RealtyBySR.com
Keep checking Trulia and maybe one day a home will appear.
Hello Lillian,

I would be happy to help you find a home in Menifee. Please e-mail me your information and I will contact you: nschoedl@aol.com. I have sold homes in Menifee and the surrounding areas.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Norma Schoedl
Cake Realty
nschoedl@aol.com
951-768-1970
Hi there, our office is in Riverside and we service Menifee,Sun City and Murrieta.
Please feel free to call if needed and we can get started right-away!

Jory Blake
Riverside County Home Sales
951.742.3751
Web Reference: http://www.JoryBlake.com
If you have not been pre-approved for a loan, We can certainly help you out. You can check us out at http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com and give us a call. One of our loan officers will look at your situation and present you with some options.