Bobby Galleg…, Home Buyer in San Antonio, TX

Looking for a loan officer to help with fha loan, down payment assitance, and closing. Got 654 beacon score...

Asked by Bobby Gallegos, San Antonio, TX Tue May 14, 2013

Given your credit score, I know of a few loan officer that would be happy to help you with a FHA loan and options on down payment assistance. Please feel free to contract me and would be happy to give you that information.

Travis Reed
River Valley Real Estate
I have an FHA loan officer that make work for you, please contact me at your earliest. Roc -210-432-8110.
There are several lender that would like to work with you.
Absolutely! The best lender I have worked with is by far Gary Rodriguez with Prime Lending. He is very knowledgable and great at what he does, treating you with respect and keeping you up-to-date throughout the entire loan process. As a busy Realtor, it's great knowing that I am working with a like-minded professional who truly enjoys making home ownership a reality and is on top of things. I never have to chase him down as he is in constant contact from contract to close. Please email me at RealtorReyes@gmail.com or call me at (210) 998-4500 and I'll be happy to pass along his contact information.