David G. Per…, Renter in Union, MO

Looking for a lease toown/Rental

Asked by David G. Perkins, Union, MO Sun Jul 15, 2012

I have recently accepted a full-time position at Ft. Leonard Wood as a DDC programmer. I live in Warrenton, MO, but want to move to Union. I have an EXCELLENT rental reputation and have been paying fairly high fees for rentals over the past 10 years. My wife will be employed full time at the Union HS, where my 14 year old daughter will be attending school. We are practically starting over, and are in need of a decent rental/Lease to Own situation.

Answers

1
Kelley Washam’s answer
I would love to help you find that next home. Please send me your contact info so I can search our database for you and send results directly to your inbox at: kelley.washam@coldwellbanker.com.

What are you looking for regarding price, location, size, etc?
I leave for work at about 4:45 am every day and do not get home until after 6PM. HOWEVER, Sandy (My wife, poor woman), is home, and can be reached at 636.377.1014. Her cell is 636.359.5267.

We are looking for 2 to 3 br, 1.5 to 2 bath, (Hopefully near the HS, as our daughter will be a freshman this year.) The near the HS thing is not mandatory. We would like a single family dwelling, OR a Townhome or condo. Duplexes are off the list, as are apartments. I want to be careful where I move my daughter. Any help you can provide would be welcome.
Flag Mon Jul 16, 2012