OnMyWay, Renter in Chester County, PA

Looking for a lease-purchase or Owner Financed home in Chester County, PA (West Chester,Downingtown or Malvern)

Asked by OnMyWay, Chester County, PA Mon Aug 9, 2010

We are looking for a lease-purchase or Owner Financed home in Chester County, PA (West Chester,Downingtown or Malvern) Details: at least 3bd/2bth/2000 s.f. large private lot, basement What is the best way to go about finding one? Does anyone have a home like this available? Thanks,

Answers

3
You are doing it the right way. By asking the question in formats like Trulia you are targeting both realtors and sellers alike. The more people that are made aware of your need the more helpful and greater the choice you create for yourself.
I trust that in conclusion you will hire a buyer’s agent who will look out for your end of the transaction. Owner financing is great way to go as long as you make sure that it is working for all parties involved. An attorney will be absolutely needed for making sure that it is so.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 18, 2011
I am looking for a single family home. Would prefer to keep our maximum monthly at $2,800.
On my way,
Are you looking for a single family or a townhouse? There are a few ways to go about this. If you give me a call I can go over it with you and find out more details from you on what you are looking for.

Kimberly Collins, Realtor, ABR, SFR

"A Refreshing Real Estate Experience"

Keller Williams Realty Group
Office: 610-792-5900 Ext 8177
Fax: 610-792-8131
email: kimberly.collins@kw.com