Iris, Home Buyer in oceanside/ vista

Looking for a lease option house ~ vista/oceanside border 92056 area (vista/ oceanside)

Asked by Iris, oceanside/ vista Tue Jan 29, 2008

We are looking for A LEASE OPTION to buy in the vista/ oceanside area. Preferably Oceanside 92056 area. At least 3 bdrm 2 bath. NO town homes/ condos please. Major cross streets:
oceanside blvd/ college or olive and Emerald area. 92056/92083
email: discolemonade1@gmail.com

Answers

1
Iris, They are out there! I can find you one, give me a call and we'll discuss some price criteria- then I'll go to work for you! I do suggest you make certain to do this right, so that you are protected. I recently had a call from a woman who was 9 months into a lease option, had put 18K down, was MORE than covering the mortgage, and was served with notice of auction on the property! The owners had not been making payments the whole time she was in! No one had helped her with the transaction, and she was out of ALL of the money! You want to make certain it is structured to protect you and your investment!

Patti Phillips
800-680-9133