Lookingtoliv…, Home Buyer in 44646

Looking for a land contract home 3 br within the Massillon City Schools district- any recommendations?

Asked by Lookingtoliveinmassillon, 44646 Mon Aug 30, 2010

hubby and wife are both working but part time- have saved up quite a bit for down payment. actually would prefer to buy but doubt would get bank loan

Answers

4
We are a local company in the Massillon, Canton, Stark county area. We have been in business for over 46 years. We have a LARGE list of homes, different styles, areas, imminites. We do not charge a fee, we are not a realtor. Please give us a call at 330 833 7107 for answers to your questions. If you are still looking, we just may have your answers, it costs nothing to talk. Have a Great Day ask for Judy
I have a seller who may consider a land contract on his 3 bedroom home in Massillon. Contact me at your earliest convenience and I can give you the address and details.

Nancy Farber
330.936.33337
Web Reference: http://www.nancyfarber.com
Hello! I would be more than happy to do some searching for you to see if I can find a home willing to do a land contract, I see that you would prefer to buy, I could have my Finance Manager talk with you to see if you and your wife are eligible. It is a great time to buy so it would be a good idea to check into. Please feel free to give me a call to talk a little more in detail about your options and I will look into a land contract option for you. My phone number is 440.971.5648

Warm Regards,
Siobhan Nickerson
Howard Hanna Real Estate Services
440.971.5648
Email: siobhannickerson@howardhanna.com
Web: siobhannickerson.howardhanna.com
Hello Home Buyer,

I'll take a look in our Multiple Listing Service and see if there are properties available where the seller will consider a land contract. If you will send me an email address where I can send the results, that would be super!

Jim Dvorovy, Realtor
Cutler Real Estate
203 Applegrove NW
N. Canton, Oh 44720
Cell 330-685-4615