Home Buying in Phoenix>Question Details

J.a., Home Buyer in Phoenix, AZ

Looking for a investor friendly agent in the Phoenix area

Asked by J.a., Phoenix, AZ Wed Apr 4, 2012

I'm an investor in the Phoenix area and because of the money backing me, I will be making multiple aggressive offers. Some of these properties I will sell to other investors and some I will buy, fix and flip.

Answers

11
Hi... We work with many investor-friendly Realtors in the Phoenix market. Give us a call or send an email and we will be happy to refer you to some. We conduct home inspections for investors and offer investor discounts. Our reporting is very detailed and includes many photos. We are on many investor teams and would welcome the opportunity to work with you.
Thanks! Tim O'Neall, AZ Property Inspections
480-283-5642
inspections@cox.net
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue May 22, 2012
Hello Tim, my name is Warren. I would like if you can send me some friendly Realtors my way. I would like to build a team and start investing in property in the Phoenix area. My email is williamsw829@gmail.com
Flag Sat Nov 30, 2013

I'm a new investor looking to purchase property to sell to other investors in Phoenix and surrounding area. I looking for a investor friendly agent that would work with me so I can help him accomplish his goals, and improve and maintain the Phoenix western image. If any agent that are interest in working with me, I would appreciate the contact. Contact info: Cell Phone # 48-204-4085 Web Address: cdwat2001@gmail.com. Thank You very much for your time.
I work with investors and may be able to help. You can call me: 480-688-2548, message through Trulia, or visit my websites and email from there: http://www.buyerbrokeraz.com (or) http://www.karenpeyton.com
Flag Sun Apr 17, 2016
Looking to sell property, previous model home. over 4k sq ft, asking 420, negotiable.
6053 S San Jacinto St
Gilbert, AZ 85298

products2009@hotmail.com
Here is a directory of Investor Friendly Agent. Thought it might help.
I have been living, working, and investing in the Phoenix Metro area for many years. Living here in Phoenix for 20+ years, I know the ins and outs of the market--including buying, selling, property management, and flipping. I have owned my own rental homes for 10 years and specialize in working with investors. I am over qualified with coordinating renovations and vendors to prepare the home for relisting, marketing the home via syndication to countless websites, guiding you on the purchase and resale of the home, and provide ongoing service to you over the years You can review over a dozen recommendations by my clients on my trulia.com profile. And you can contact me directly at 480 382 9681, jenniemiller1@live.com, or http://www.jenniemillerrealtor.com.
Hello J. A. I am a real estate investor and also a broker. I wholesale houses in the Phoenix area and woud be glad to "network" with you. As we learn more of each other's investing criteria, we may find opportunities to do deals together.

Doug Lynch

Doug.Lynch@gmail.com
Hi. I am currently in the process of working with investors out of NY. I think it is good to have an agent that is already in the mode, and looking at homes with an "investor" eye. My husband is a retired Wall St. guy, and he has a very good grasp of the financial side of investing, and what your bottom line will be. I am the realtor, and am part of a team that has over 75 combined years of RE experience. Our team has been selling Real Estate in the Phoenix area since 1978. We know the market well, and have seen it develop over the years. My husband will also be getting his RE license in the next couple of weeks, and we will also be doing property management. If you are looking to fix and flip I have a lot of experience with building, and with working with contractors. We also have a top notch mortgage guy associated with our team. So we are all inclusive, and would love to help you.
Contact me at LindaLandauRealtor@gmail.com
201-207-4551
Give us a call to discuss your situation. Ron and I have worked in the Valley for over 24 years and have worked with investors here locally, nationally as well as foreign nationals.

Brenda

Ron & Brenda Cunningham
West USA Realty
602-980-3133
Ron: 602-499-0694
http://www.CunninghamHomesAZ.com

** Recognized in the Phoenix Business Journal as "One of the Top 50 Realtors in the Valley"
Hello! We have a variety of services that we offer investors, including acquisition, rehab coordination, asset/property management. There are a variety of ways to acquire investment properties, mls listings, REO Packages, and auctions. Give me a call to set up an appointment with Chris Wilson and myself. 623-451-8494. Real Living Property For You
Hi JA

I work most of the Valley. I do not have any investors so there would be no competion bettween investors. Let me know if this interests you and l will give you all my information.
Hello, I work all over the valley and have alot of experience working with Investors, both residential and commercial. My client base is spread across the country as well as Canada. I also speak French, English and Italian, if you have further investors with languages -:)

I would be happy to help you find properties across the valley, and if I can help I can be reached at 602-284-9822. Regards, Joyce Hazen, Realty ONE Group