Home Buying in Hermosa Beach>Question Details

florentta, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

Looking for a house that has potential for future growth in the Beach Cities (South Bay LA) with a budget around 1mil.

Asked by florentta, Los Angeles, CA Sun Feb 9, 2014

We are looking for a house that has potential for future growth in the Beach Cities (South Bay LA). We are willing to remodel ourselves. Being in a good public school district is very important. Do you have any advice on areas that meet these criteria and are promising for future growth in real estate value? Thanks!

Answers

5
There are some great growth ares in So Bay. Insider information and trade secrets are given freely when you have a relationship with a local Realtor!
Yes I do. Hermosa Beach is a great little town. Students go to elementary school here. For high school they have a choice of going to Mira Costa in Manhattan Beach on Artesia or to Redondo High on PCH and Diamond in Redondo Beach.
There is a listing brand new at 1229 1st Street that is currently 1514 SF 3 Bdrm 2 Ba that has the potential of adding more to the already present 2 bedrooms on the 2nd story. It is on a hill and there is a possibility of more of an ocean view if that were done.
The property is a new listing and will be open on Sunday from 1-4pm. May 4th

My Best
Kari Walker
310-428-5033
Hi Florentta, I would be happy to assist you in finding a property in the South Bay area that has great potential for future growth. Please give me a call at (310) 717-1321 or email at JamieTian@RodeoRE.com and we can discuss more, and I can email you some properties currently on the market that fit what you are looking for.

Jamie Tian
Rodeo Realty
(310) 717-1321
JamieTian@RodeoRE.com
BRE #01920120
Web Reference: http://www.jamietian.com
Hi Florentta,

I love the South Bay! I don't think you could get me to move out of here!

Here's a video I shot a few weeks ago of some dolphins just a couple miles off Redondo Beach!
http://youtu.be/PJxsXDys2jk

I can appreciate that you are looking for a property with *appreciation value.* Who doesn't want to maximize the money they spend on a home? Investments are my specialty!

Many areas of the South Bay have appreciated dramatically in the last 12 months, the best areas have seen 30% appreciation since last year!! THIRTY PERCENT!

I'm thinking of one home with a MASSIVE VIEW, with an easy remodel and would see $300k in value overnight! The listing agent is a longtime friend of mine and I would love to tell you more about it.

There's many more like it... and I love to help my clients see homes before they come on the market.

My family has been in the South Bay for 3 generations and I know every nook & cranny :)

Feel free to contact me when it's convenient.
Alex Smith, KW Beach Cities. 424.259.3830, alexsmith1126@gmail.com
Yes the South Bay Beach Cities as well as the Palos Verdes Peninsula both are great places to live with great school districts. Give me a call and I'll tell you all about them. I can also tell you about the properties I have in mind!

Garrison Comstock
310-980-6110
Garrison.Comstock@gmail.com
http://www.kingofthesouthbay.com