Home Buying in Indianapolis>Question Details

Maggie, Home Buyer in Morris County, NJ

Looking for a house in a safe, convenient area in Indy under 100K for my daughter Have the means and the credit. I live in NJ and are extremely busy

Asked by Maggie, Morris County, NJ Sat Oct 27, 2012

Answers

16
If you are still looking for you daughter call Jamelle Walker, Realtor

info
Jamelle Walker
317-453-0917
jamellewalker2002@yahoo.com
jamellewalker.kwrealty.com

He is really good.

Best of luck.
Why don't you take a look at 4619 Ralston Ave. It is sweet-totally redone inside plus a new roof on home and garage. The listing is at $104,900-but the seller is hoping to sell quickly and is negotiable. This is a 2 bedroom full bath home in South Broad Ripple. The MLS number is 21205942. Happy house hunting! 317-697-9340
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 1, 2012
Did you guys find what you needed for your daughter? If not, feel free to shoot me a text. I am here to help and can put your minds at ease!

Kathy
We would be happy to help. Feel free to call me at 317-694-0087. Hope we can be of service!!
Christi Coffey
I live in the 46236 area code and it is safe and not too expensive.
My name is Robert VanHook and I list and sell homes in the Indy area. I have recently helped my daughter (23) and several of her friends purchase their first home. I know it can be a bit overwhelming but I can help you through the process at a pace you are comfortable with. Email me your criteria (Area, Price Range, Number of Bedrooms & Bathrooms, Size, Etc.) and I can set you up on an auto email that will send you all the properties that match your criteria daily. Also, I can set you up on Voice Pad which allows you to call on any listing to hear recorded info and receive an email with detailed info.
Visit my website at http://www.MyHotHomes.com to get community and school information. Plus my website will let you do your own home search and give you an overview of my qualifications. If you would like to contact me directly please feel free to call 317-851-2435.

Robert VanHook
Broker Associate
Century 21 Scheetz, LLC
821 N. St. Rd. 135
Greenwood, IN 46142
317-851-2435 (Direct)
317-507-9320 (Cell)
317-887-4471 (Fax)
http://www.MyHotHomes.com (Website
In what area is your daught'er's work? That will help to determine the location. How many bedrooms does she want? I live and specialize in the north side of Indianapolis. I have 42 years experience. Please contact me at 317-590-5081, or my e-mail is flazerov@talktotucker.com. Best wishes.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 28, 2012
We would love to help. I have several lenders in Indy that will help as well. Feel free to call us with any questions. 317-694-0087.
Hello, we have many homes and areas that meet your criteria for more information contact me. Please click the link. Best wishes. http://www.agentintro.biz/1901/
Call me! I'd live to assist! I am well-versed in 1st time homebuyers and under $100k.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 27, 2012
lived there for 17 years, pretty familiar with the area. My daughter is currently in Greenfield, and want to get here closer to Indianapolis. She has a fairly new gas efficient car and will likely get a new job once she relocates. No kids now, but for future good schools, probably Washington Township. Open minded and it really depends on value, maybe start with 2 + 2. I will be buying the house and it will be my second home purchase tho not currently a home owner. I can narrow it down more once I see what I can get for the money.
Flag Sat Oct 27, 2012
Maggie,

The Indianapolis area is geographically large, although it's easy to get around. Where will your daughter be working or studying? With limited public transportation and the price of gasoline, I'm sure she wants to be only a few minutes from work.

There are several safe areas where a home can be purchased for less than $100K. Let me know the answer to my question and I'll be able to help her.

Peter Knight
RE/MAX Ability Plus
(317) 529-4178
I lived there for 17 years, pretty familiar with the area. My daughter is currently in Greenfield, and want to get here closer to Indianapolis. She has a fairly new gas efficient car and will likely get a new job once she relocates. No kids now, but for future good schools, probably Washington Township. Open minded and it really depends on value, maybe start with 3 + 2.
Flag Sat Oct 27, 2012
Do you know what school district you would like to be in? I showed a home today listed for $100K that is in Franklin Township schools. Great school district. Let me know how I can help. Thanks for reaching out! My number is 317-694-0087.
Hi Maggie.
Is your daughter going to work or school in Indy? It would be great to get her closer to where she will be spending a lot of her time. Plenty of safe spots in Indy and certainly we can land you in your range.

Call me anytime, I'd love to help.
Claire-Anne Aikman SRES
Carpenter Realtors
317.345.6640
lived there for 17 years, pretty familiar with the area. My daughter is currently in Greenfield, and want to get here closer to Indianapolis. She has a fairly new gas efficient car and will likely get a new job once she relocates. No kids now, but for future good schools, probably Washington Township. Open minded and it really depends on value, maybe start with 2 + 2. I will be buying the house. I can narrow it down more once I see what I can get for the money.
Flag Sat Oct 27, 2012
Hi Maggie, I'd love to assist your daughter in her search for a home. Have her call me w/the specifics & I'll get to work right away.
Nina Mayberry
317-414-7371
nmayberry@callcarpenter.com
Hi Maggie. There are homes all around Indianapolis that would meet that criteria. What other things is she looking for -- location, size, neighborhood ammenities, etc. I love working with first time home buyers and helping them navigate the home buying process. If you or she would like to contact me directly, please do so. Thanks.
I have a condo currently for sale by owner. Low maintenance and move in ready. HOA takes care of everything on the outside. Asking $79895. In a very safe neighborhood near the Eagle Creek State Park. Check out the link for more information. http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3009-Horse-Hill-West-Dr-In…