Home Buying in Pottstown>Question Details

howens221, Other/Just Looking in Pottstown, PA

Looking for a home with land in the area for around $150,000

Asked by howens221, Pottstown, PA Mon Apr 1, 2013

Looking for a home with at least 1 acre within 20 miles of Pottstown. Preferably an older home, any help would be great!

Answers

6
I just happened to see your question while searching for houses. We have a home in Pottstown, specifically Pottsgrove School district, that we have not yet listed through a realtor. Our home is on approx. 1 acre, with the rear meeting a larger property, and woods. Our home is a well maintained cape cod style, smaller, efficient, home. It would be ideal for a small family, or couple. It is however close to the power plant if that is something that you cannot look beyond. For details, you can contact my husband Dan_Schiller@hotmail.com.
Hello, I would like if you could provide more information if possible. I find that the more information my clients provide, the more help I can be. If you feel more comfortable sending it via email, I understand. If you are seriously looking for a place, the first place to start would be to find and understand what mortgage programs would best suit you and then go from there. Finding the home is the fun part but getting everything else together is time consuming.

I'd love to discuss your goals. Feel free to contact me.

Thanks.

Renée Porsia
Associate Broker
Prudential Fox and Roach
http://www.reneeporsia.com
reneeporsia@mac.com
twitter.com/reneeporsia
(215) 669-0589 Direct
610-527-0900 Ask for Renee
Hello Heather! So good to see you guys are ready! Good thing too, winter has ended and perfect house shopping weather is here! I spoke to you months ago. I am ready and willing to help you and your wife find a wonderful place to call home! I look forward to your call/e-mail.

Jennifer Davidheiser
The Real Estate Professionals, Inc.
"Our Name Says It All"
842 Farmington Avenue
Pottstown, PA 19464
610-587-6602
Jennifer@realestatepros.net
You have received 2 offers of assistance so I'm not going to be redundant, but feel free to search for homes matching what you're looking for on my website search. It will be confidential and you can have the results either right away or emailed to you. If you have a question on anything you found, you can contact me direct from the website. There is also a lot of information for buyers there. Help yourself.
There are 20 homes within the 20 mile radius of Pottstown (19464) under a purchase price of $165,000.
If you would like any more information please feel free to contact me via email or cell.

Kimberly

Kimberly Collins, Realtor, ABR, GREEN, SFR
Keller Williams Agent Leadership Council for 2011, 2012 & 2013
PA License # RS303924

"A Refreshing Real Estate Experience"

Keller Williams Realty Group
Office: 610-792-5900 Ext 8177
Fax: 610-792-8131
Email: kimberly.collins@kw.com

Each Keller Williams Realty office is independently owned and operated.
PA Real Estate Disclosure Law:

The Real Estate Law requires that we as Real Estate Agents provide you with a written consumer notice that describes the various business relationship choices that you may have with a real estate licensee. Since we are discussing real estate without you having the benefit of the Consumer Notice, I have the duty to advise you that any information you give me at this time is not considered to be confidential, and any information you give me will not be considered confidential unless and until you and I enter into a business relationship. At our first meeting we will provide you with a written consumer notice which explains those business relationships and our corresponding duties to you.
There are seven homes within 10 miles of zip code 19465 with one acre plus. Please email mkbarron23@comcast.net or call 484-955-5981 so I may attain your contact information and send the information on these listings.
Maureen