Home Buying in Burnt Store>Question Details

jsnow06, Home Buyer in Cape Coral, FL

Looking for a home with 3 car garage, on a canal, with a boat dock, pool, hot tub, 4 or 5 bedrooms in cape coral. What can you email me over? Thanks-

Asked by jsnow06, Cape Coral, FL Wed Mar 12, 2014

Answers

17
When searching gulf access property in Cape Coral it is important to understand the access. You can get the route, time, distance and bridge clearances for every Cape Coral gulf access address at http://www.FLGulfHome.com. Just enter the address on the home page. Use the contact link on that website if you would like additional assistance.

1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 17, 2014
Only an exclusive buyer broker can guarantee the buyer financial confidentiality. Giving up their financial ability or motivation to buy could cost the buyer thousands of dollars!

The most important thing a buyer can do is first of all work with a buyer broker. As stated by AARP and the Consumer Federation of America from REALTOR News.

There is no extra or hidden cost for the buyer to obtain Exclusive Buyer Broker services. The real estate commission is shared between agents including buyers agents. In the State of Florida only a buyer broker can negotiate for the lowest price and best terms for the buyer and must take care of the buyers best interest. When you work with an Exclusive Buyer Broker, the brokerage firm does not list any homes, so, there is never a conflict of interest in your transaction. The State of Florida assumes that all buyers know all agents are transactions brokers who do not represent anyone one in the transaction and that the agents have very limited liability in the transaction. Unless, an agent or broker tells you they will represent you exclusively as a single agent working only one side of the real estate transaction, the agent is not required to disclose to you that they are a transaction agent or broker.

On my informative homepage http://www.FloridaBuyerBroker.com you will learn about:

The Number 1 Mistake Real Estate Buyers Make

21 Critical Mistakes Buyers Make

20 Things the Listing Agent Does Not Tell You about Short Sales

Short Sale Fraud

Foreclosures - the Wild West of Real Estate

Unrealistic Buyer Expectations

Buyer Beware

Chinese Drywall

Link to the REALTOR listing data base system for Southwest Florida

An exclusive buyer broker is required to give the buyer loyalty, confidentiality, care and diligence, accounting, disclosure of all known pertinent facts and your financial status is protected.

When you are getting ready to make one of the most significant investments of your life, call me, I am friendly and easy to talk to about real estate. I can help you in Lee or Collier County.

Beverly Howe, CIPS, ABR, GRI, TRC, CNE

Florida Buyer Broker

Owner – Exclusive Buyer Broker

broker@floridabuyerbroker.com

Toll Free: 1-800-283-7393

Direct line: 239-269-2766

21 Critical Mistakes Buyers Make

Short Sale Fraud

Unrealistic Buyer Expectations

Buyer Beware

Chinese Drywall

Beverly Howe, CIPS, ABR, GRI, TRC, CNE

Florida Buyer Broker

Owner – Exclusive Buyer Broker

broker@floridabuyerbroker.com

Toll Free: 1-800-283-7393

Direct line: 239-269-2766
Here is the link to the home of your dreams with direct Gulf Access for under 1/2 million at the bottom of this message. So glad I could find a home that matches all your search criteria. If this home isn't quite it then I have about 30 others ranging up to 2 million. Look forward to hearing from you in order to set up your viewing appointment. Best Regards,

Sarah Garrett, Realtor
ALLIANCE REALTY GROUP
"Chosen Best In Client Satisfaction"
239-464-8620
sarahgarrett@argfl.com
Cape Coral is a great place to live. I would be happy to complete a search of homes based on your criteria. Please let me know your price range which is important in completing a search. You can contact me at 239-849-3005
Thank you for your prompt response. Our price range is from 100K to 250K.
Flag Thu Mar 13, 2014
One of my listings is EXACTLY what you descirbe. It's sailboat access (meaning no bridges to get to Gulf), 152 feet of waterfront on 2 wide interesting canals, with beautiful sunset views. The current owner says there's a snook hole right off his dock where he's caught some really nice fish. The dock has 2 boat lifts/slips, one that lifts 8 tons, and a large area to sit and enjoy the view. Because it's close to preserve areas, lots of tropical birds entertain you. No TV needed here! There's an emergency generator system - just flip the switch!
And the 3-car garage is extra large. For instance, it's 24ft long, whereas most garages here are only 20 ft. So that large truck will fit, or you don't have to worry about squeezing your car inside the door. The 3rd bay has AC too and can be shut off from the other 2 bays, if you want to use it for a workshop or other.
Plus, there are 4 bedrooms, lovely heated salt water pool, lanai, hot tub, etc. Transferrable warranty on the mechanical components, and this house is soooo clean, you can eat off the floor.
Some of our best restaurants are either a short drive or BOAT RIDE away!. Publix and Walgreens about 1/2 mile away. And FANTASTIC DIRECT ACCESS TO THE BEST FISHING AND BOATING that area offers. In fact, it's been frequently highlighted on national TV shows.
And should this not interest you, I know others!
Just contact me:
Sam (Rosa) Yaffey
239-410-2324
SamYaffey@gmail.com
What is the address, I man have a buyer...
Flag Thu Mar 13, 2014
What is the address. I may have a buyer.
Flag Thu Mar 13, 2014
Hello, My name is Janice and I am a Realtor with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate here in Cape Coral. I also live in Cape Coral myself. I am a Buyers Agent and specialize in Luxury Homes. I would love to help assist you in your search. Please give me a call or send an email so we can touch base.

Thank You for your time,
Janice Brown
Direct: 239-980-1973
JBrown@TodaysBetterHomes.com
Crystal Decker, Real Estate Pro in Cape Coral, Florida

Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Market America Group

If you would like, I can add you to the matrix so you can get the latest information on many active listings that meet your criteria.

239-895-1837
Realtorcrystaldecker@yahoo.com
If you are in the Cape this weekend drop by and see my listing. It will be held open from 1 - 4PM.

Has all you are looking for.
2811 SW 33RD ST
CAPE CORAL, FL 33914

Click this link for listing detail:
http://matrix.swflamls.com/Matrix/Public/Portal.aspx?ID=652334158

GULF ACCESS POOL HOME. Elegant 2 story home offers 5 bedrooms, 4 baths. Over 3,200 sqft. living space. Large concrete dock along w/brand new (added December 2013), Trex composite walk around dock with two boat lifts; one at: 20,000 lbs. & another at: 10,000 lbs. along with a Tiki Hut table (electric & water available at dock). Home has a beautiful tile roof and a decorative brick paver drive & walkways. Large private lanai has stamped concrete w/relaxing canal views.

This high-end home is picture perfect & ready for you to start enjoying SW Florida.

Frederick B. Clapp, Realtor® GRI
AHWD, MRP, ePRO

Military Relocation Professional

Century 21 Sunbelt Realty, Inc.
725 Cape Coral Pkwy W
Cape Coral, FL 33914
Office: 239-542-4777

Direct: 239-542-4777

http://theclappteam.com/
3 car garage, on a canal, with a boat dock, pool, hot tub, 4 or 5 bedrooms in cape coral? Got what you are looking for!
Flag Wed Mar 12, 2014
http://www.CapeCoralFLHomeSearch.com

We can help......what is your email?
I you email me your price range I will email you a link to listings that might work for you. I will also discuss the pros and cons of the available listings so you make a well informed decision. As a resident of Cape Coral for over 25 years I have the knowledge of the area to assist you. You can email me at leecountyrealtor@earthlink.net
HI
You will have a list in approximately 10 minutes if you send me your email address. My email is bonniemiller08@gmail.com.

Bonnie L Miller PA
239-229-1339
I would be more then pleased to assist you with your Real Estate needs.
Please feel free to contact me.
I am not only a Realtor in Cape Coral, but also a full time resident in the SW Cape section so I can not only assist with your Real Esate purchase but I can offer and address local questions about the area.

Christine McNamee
Century 21 Sunbelt Realty #1
725 Cape Corak Pkwy W\
Cape Coral Florida, 33914
Cell # 267-408-9625
Office# 239-257-1983
christi21sunbelt@aol.com
Are you looking at homes for sale or rent? What price range?
Hi, I have several that fit your criteria. Please email me so I can reply back to you.
There are some very good values to be had on the type of home you are searching for.
My contact information is:
JeffCherrie@gmail.com and 303-249-9760.
I'm a sales advisor with SellState Achievers Realty in Fort Myers/Cape Coral.
I look forward to helping you find the perfect home!
Thanks, Jeff
Hi JSNOW06. Give me a call, or shoot me over an email. I can definitely help out.

Matt Wise
Century 21
239.257.7953
Matt@WiseChoiceRE.com
Please contact me (239) 250-7337 or email RealEstateDirk@gmail.com
I am more than happy to send you recommendations, information about those homes and show them to you