Pat Kennedy…, Real Estate Pro in New Preston Marble D...

Looking for a home with a pool 1930s-1960s for under 1,200,000.00 10% done great credit. Good condition

Asked by Pat Kennedy Lahoud, New Preston Marble Dale, CT Thu Sep 19, 2013

Answers

29
Rae’s answer
Dear Ms. Lahoud,
Although the current lending environment does allow the for a 90% 1st mortgage there may be other options to explore within lending. Typically an initial conversation to explore all viable options is a good start. I am visiting clients in Miami on the 4th of October if your in town and your schedule permits we can meet. if you prefer a phone conversation.. 352-264-2020
Best Regards and Good Luck in your pursuit of a new home
Rae Drake
Loan Originator
SunTrust Mortgage
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 28, 2013
Hello Pat,
My name is Yaima Pena, Realtor Associate at First Way Realty Service. I can help you find exactly what you need. Feel free to contact me anytime so we can go over your must haves and I will be happy to send you by email a list of the matching properties to your request. Have a wonderful day!
Hello Pat,

Please call me at 305 968 1763 or email me at yolande@yolandecitro.com . I have great houses in your price range and can email you a selection right away...

Look forward to hearing from you!

Yolande Citro
cell 305 968 1763
email: yolande@yolandecitro.com
website: http://www.yolandecitro.com .
Hello Pat,

Sounds fabulous already...we have some amazing homes here in South Florida that will fit that description. Would love to set you up on an email campaign with your exact specifications.
Then you can browse through the homes at your leisure!

If you would be so kind as to provide me with you email address (privately of course)
I can set you up with the info.

Please click on my profile and send me your email.

Happy House Hunting....and quickly before it gets chilly up there!!!

Magaly
I can help you. Call me at 1 305 968 1763 !
http://www.yolandecitro.com
That should be easy enough, as you can see you have record breaking number of responses in 24 hours. Wow! There is even faces I have never seen here on Trulia. Could it possibly be the seven figures? Well, I will join the sincere responses and advise that you get a list of homes with the features you are looking for in the zip code you are looking into purchasing and find out the possibilities.
Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! .... so busy with clients from Spain ... looking for what else? a Spanish Mediterranean style home, I have arrived at No 24 on this long list of hopefuls .. so I must consider it a very lucky number indeed. I worked with clients from Marblehead ... It has been my experience that clients from this areas are very specific about what they want ... Please allow me the opportunity to serve you, I'm known as a very safe pair of hands. My e-mail RealtorElena1822@gmail.com. Thanks!!
Pat...I have something that fits your criteria. Please send me an email at Jmay@Metro1Properties.com.

Jenny Arias May

Jenny Arias May
There is an excellent home in Bay Hill Estates, west palm beach in the 600k range. 6 Bedrooms, 5 Baths, CBS, 5857 Sq.Ft. POOL. 3-car garage. one acre+ lot. Recently renovated, HOA $182 a month.

This deal is not on MLS. If he ould like to see it, please let me know. I can semd pictures if you like.

Call me directly at (786) 277-8425 or email me at MannyL@PrestigeIntlRealty.com

Manny Linares
Prestige International Realty
Good Morning Ms. Kennedy Lahoud,

As you have already seen, you have had quite a response to your inquiry for a home for your son here in Miami. You are best suited to work with one realtor that you and/or your son feels will know how to conduct a proper search for him that will meet his requirements. Based on some of the information you have already provided, I did set up a search of homes in the 33140 zip code and have found a few that may be possibilities. Without fully knowing your son's home requirements, what I found is more in a general nature. I have placed a link below of homes that meet the initial requirements for your review. Please feel free to contact me directly and we can discuss in greater detail how to best approach this search. While really good opportunities may be a little harder to find given the changing market, they are still out there so long as you are working with a diligent agent.

http://sef.mlxchange.com/DotNet/Pub/EmailView.aspx?r=1454218…

Lila Lopez, CRS, CDPE, e-Pro
RE/MAX Advance Realty
homesyblila@yahoo.com
305-772-2521
My 30 year old son is looking. He is a first time home buyer.
33140.... prefer Royal Palm Ave area
Pat: we all need to be realistic, and I agree with Steve/Mortge. Broker below, even regardless of his thorough technical dissertation: 1.2 Mill, on a home w/ a pool, in the area you want in the Beach, will not happen on this market. Try to re-group a little, and try to make sure your financial strength will be par to your plans, and try to do it fast, because the market is strengthening, and the good opportunities are becoming far and apart, but again: they are there for either cash, or a very solid financial proposal by the Buyer. Let me know when you are ready, so we can work together on it, or please call me for more details.
Leonardo da Motta (Leo),
Broker Associate,
GRG Realtors
Miami, Florida
Cell: (305) 205- 8912
Fax: (305) 471-0885
Email: LeoMiamiHomes@gmail.com
Skype: nardinho2010
Hello Pat,
Which area would you prefer? I can show you houses all over Miami. Give me a call!
Check my website: http://www.yolandecitro.com

Yolande Citro
305 705 9105
yolande@yolandecitro.com
I have many fabulous homes i excellent areas, please call me at your earliest convenience, manny abreu 786 285 1662
-
-
Number one, 10% down will NOT happen.

I have a 90% LTV Jumbo loan program (see below), but you are asking for a 90% LTV SUPER Jumbo loan that only exists if the Seller is willing to hold a 2nd mortgage for you.

Below are some of the strongest loan programs for Florida

97% LTV- NO PMI
97% LTV- CONDO- NO PMI
90% LTV- 2nd Home- NO PMI
90% LTV- JUMBO- NO PMI
85% LTV- Super Jumbo- NO PMI
80% LTV- Invest. /Rental
80% LTV- Foreign Nationals
70% LTV- Manf. Homes over 90k

STATED INCOME ALT-up to Super Jumbo

90% LTV- Short Sale, BK, Foreclosure Forgiveness
80% LTV- FIX n’ FLIP Invest. Prop.
75% LTV- Foreign Nationals
70% LTV- Soft and Hard Money

COMMERCIAL PROGRAMS-nationwide

Steve McRory
Pro Option Mortgage/ Florida
steve@pro-option.com
http://WWW.PRO-OPTION.COM
Ph: 888 662 4404
#204296

Prior Service: U.S. MARINE CORPS
====
Pl.\ease let me know what area you are looking in and I will be happy to help you.
Donna Stewart
Advanta Realty
dstewart@advantarealty.com
305-979-0923
Best place to start is to hire an Exclusive Buyer Agent to represent you. EBAs represent home buyers only, and work to get you the best price and most favorable terms. You can go to NAEBA.org for a referral to an EBA in your area.

I'm an EBA and I wrote a book called "Buying a Home: Don't Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You". It will be the best $6 you've ever spent. Follow the link below.

Best of luck!
Pat,

First of all good evening. When do you plan to move and exactly where in Miami? Miami is a very large town and is made up of various municipalities. Are you moving for work or a relocation due to family? I have several homes on the market that fit your criteria, but I need to know exactly where you would like to live.

Thank you for contacting us on Trulia. I look forward to your call.

Jenny Arias May
Metro1 Properties
305-801-7511

2013-2014 National Realtor Association Committe Member
Appointed Chair of the City of Coral Gables Green Task Force
Member of the Coral Gables Chamber of Commerce
Hi Pat,
I am a native of the miami area, born and raised here. There are a array of homes that you can select from. I also have a mortgage background as well. At Keller Williams Realty we have a inhouse lender that can help you obtain the financing you need if you have not already. I would love to send you some homes in the areas of miami beach, pinecrest, and historical Coral Gables. Feel free to reach me at the contact information below and I would love to assist with your home purchase here in South Florida.

Tamika Moses
Keller Williams Realty SW
954-404-4646
tmrealtor@yahoo.com
Hi Pat, I know a very professional agent in this area. Please give me a call at 678-908-4599 anytime tomorrow and I would be more than willing to assist you.
Good evening,
There are quite a few selections in your price range and year built. Some redone in transitional or contemporary, some older décor, with appreciable amount of land and a pool. Do you have an idea of when you would like to come to Miami to view some of the homes available?
Feel free to contact either of us.
Susan 954-461-5731
Peter 954-980-3224
Good evening Ms. Kennedy,

Where in Miami would you like to live? There are some agents in my office in Coral Gables who have listings similar to what you might be looking for. If I can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Alberto Baca
The Keyes Company
305-218-2504
Hello Pat, do you know Miami? Are there parts of town that you are interested in? Are schools important? Anything else that is a must? The more I know the better I can search for you and send you the appropriate houses.

Manon
Web Reference: http://www.man
Hello Ms . Kennedy I have a great property in Coral Gables. Please let me know if this area is to your liking or I may provide you with others. However, thos property is personally my home.
Iris Romero
Sky-Land International! Realty
305-608-5209
Great Looking close to Beach, Highway or preservation area? More than glad to provide information about it. 305 519-3199 or e-mail to Nereida.Figueroa@realliving.com
How about 2013 with a pool and a half acre. 1.170m

Contact me I would be happy to help.
Hello Pat,

Feel free to contact me.

I be more than happier to assist you.

Pablo Torres,MBA
AF Realty,LLC
786-205-6988
pabtorres@aol.com
http://www.miamibuyproperties.com