Cc, Both Buyer and Seller in Apache Junction, AZ

Looking for a home w/ guest house in Apache Junction. Would like a horse prop. Paid cash for 4/ 2 house/pool in E. Mesa.

Asked by Cc, Apache Junction, AZ Wed Jun 20, 2012

Answers

4
I found 5 single family homes in Apache Junction that are in MLS as being horse property with a separate guest house and they range in price from $349,900 to $550,000.

Hoep this helps!
Michelle Spalding
Realty ONE Group
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 20, 2012
*hope* sheesh!
Flag Wed Jun 20, 2012
Hi CC,

You'll want to find someone familiar with Apache Junction, and with AZ in general. Our family has been in the real estate business in AZ since 1960, and My husband and I have lived in AJ for the last 8 years.

When you do select a Realtor, they can set you up with automated searches for any criteria you like, and when something comes on the market that's a fit, you can jump quickly. Along the same lines, you'll want to put together any documentation you need for your offer.

Kathy Allyn
Allyn & Associates
480-296-4304
You may additionally want to consider asset protection. As a full-time real estat attorney and Realtor I have helped many people prepare for their future and protect their investments. Properties like the one you are looking for are HOT in AJ. My team of two attorneys and 5 Realtors can find and put together this transaction. Given the scarcity of inventory inAJ you may need to have someone on the inside to find and secure the right property.

Jason Wells, Esq.
Wells Realty & Law Groups
480.428.3290
One other important piece of info….how much are you looking to spend?

Michelle Spalding
Realty ONE Group
(602) 312-7237
So are you just looking to buy across with that same $250K? If it can be smaller, how many bedrooms do you need?
Flag Thu Jun 21, 2012
Can get $250.000 for home. Does'nt have to be big. Small place. Mines 2500 sq. ft. too big.
Flag Thu Jun 21, 2012