Home Buying in Tampa>Question Details

evelyn &…, Home Buyer in Tampa, FL

Looking for a home that looks old but does not have to be old.

Asked by evelyn & scott, Tampa, FL Sat Dec 7, 2013

Answers

5
Dear Evelyn & Scott,

What price range and area of Tampa Bay are you considering?

Alma
Alma Rose Kee, PA
Future Home Realty
813.244.9898
http://www.SoldOnTampa.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 8, 2013
If you are looking for a home that looks old in Tampa then you may be interested in the more historic areas. I have attached some home that can be found in South Tampa and Seminole Heights that were built 2000 and newer. You could also find older homes in these same areas that are priced similar. I would be happy to schedule a showing for you if you like any of these attached or I can redo a search using your search parameters. Thanks!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 7, 2013
Evelyn and Scott,

I would be happy to help you find that new but older designed home. Have you just begun your research or have you settled on an area of Tampa that you are interested in? Tampa has so many unique areas that ould provide an answer to your request. I would love to talk more with you about your criteria and home search. Please review my profile on Trulia and give me a call at 813-352-6219.

No pressure, just answers.
Respectfully,
Tracy Hoyt
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 7, 2013
Evelyn & Scott,

There are many great neighborhoods in Tampa Bay, from the distinct styles found in the South Tampa Area to Bungalows in the Seminole heights area and on to newer construction in West Park village in Westchase.
Your question is very broad, there are many variables; budget, timeline, work, transportation, lifestyle, size of home, etc....
In direct answer to your question - Yes there are plenty.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 7, 2013
Are you currently working with a realtor?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 7, 2013