Home Buying in Kingwood>Question Details

dnjones28, Other/Just Looking in Kingwood, TX

Looking for a home that is lease to own in Kingwood. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Asked by dnjones28, Kingwood, TX Mon Sep 10, 2012

Answers

4
It is rare to find lease to own properties the the suburban areas of Houston but, you can always ask a seller who owns investment properties for lease. Lease to own usually consist of owner financing with a lease agreement/contract. In some cases the seller will allow the buyer to lease the property for pre-determined amount of time. Normally, this time frame is from 1 to 5 years depending on the terms of the contract. There are other cases if the buyer can not qualify for financing the seller will owner finance the deal stipulating their own terms. I see most owner financing deals with 20% down and the seller determining the interest rate.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 6, 2015
Hello

we have a great lease to own program.
Give me a call for more information.
Cell 832-646-4742
My office is located in the Kingwood area.

I
'Lease to own' is not usually good for the 'Tenant/purchaser'. Beware. Look for houses to 'lease'. Most leases have 'First right of Refusal' which gives the Tenant the opportunity to purchase the home. Your money looks best in YOUR pocket. Keep it there until you are ready to purchase outright.
Lease to own is not very common at all. You see some owner finance options, but usually the owner requires a large down payment. There is just a lot of risk legally to the homeowner in a lease to own situation.