Home Buying in Indianapolis>Question Details

Bkelly5050, Home Buyer in Indianapolis, IN

Looking for a home on the NE side of Indy from Kessler up to 146 and shadeland to Springmill with a very very private setting. Under 250K.

Asked by Bkelly5050, Indianapolis, IN Tue Aug 28, 2012

Answers

8
If you are still looking contact Jamelle Walker, Realtor. It took me two years to find my first home.

info
Jamelle Walker
317-453-0917
jamellewalker2002@yahoo.com
jamellewalker.kwrealty.com

Best of luck
How are you doing BKelly?

Have you found a Realtor to work with yet?

If not, give me a call.

Remember it's best to have an agent exclusively working for you
no matter what home you buy.

Marita
317.513.4652
Privacy is defined a little differently by every one. Would you like mature trees, a certain amount of acreage, do you want a home that is outside of subdivisions? Please email or call me and I will be happy to assist you with finding the best options for your needs. My email is mitchell@mswoods.com or my cell is 317.496.0027.
I would live to help you find your dream home! Call me at 317-807-1509, log on to my website at wew.jennylaughner.com or email me at jenny.laughner@yahoo.com! I look forward to hearing from you!
Bkelly,

I used the info you gave and pulled up over 200 homes to sort through
because it's impossible to define for privacy in our internet property
search settings. So, I sorted through myself and isolated about 40
homes.

If you'd like that list, let me know. I'll save it for a day or so.

Thanks for asking,

Marita
317.513.4652
Go to http://www.searchcarmelhomes.com or http://www.shopfishershomes.com and you can create a search that will show you all the homes that meet your specific criteria. If we can help in any way call Lugar Real Estate at 317-572-5033.
What else is important? Age of house? Lot size? Number of bedrooms? Are you open to making updates? If you can provide more details, then I can help identify some properties that might work.

Laura
317.702.0058
Hi. If you send me some additional criteria - bedrooms, baths, garage, lot size, etc, I would be happy to set up a search that will provide you info about everything currently on the market and notify you when new properties that meet your criteria become available. My email address is jsimnick@c21scheetz.com. I believe you can click on the link for my contact info as well. Thanks, Julie