Home Buying in Delafield>Question Details

westshoredes…, Home Buyer in Frisco, TX

Looking for a home in Waukesha Co. Wisconsin with separate quarters (or cottage)maybe with some out-buildings for a possible remodel.

Asked by westshoredesigns, Frisco, TX Sat Jan 19, 2013

I know places like this exist out there...I just don't know how to find them! Plus, I'm not looking for huge or the million $$ range....my top dollar is closer to $400,000

Answers

7
Good afternoon,
I'm happy to talk to you over the phone and set you up on a FREE search for everything that is available. Give me a call at 262-893-6705 or email me Lapuli@firstweber.com. I'm available to assist in your home search. I'm available this weekend.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 19, 2013
While this may be out of your scope a bit, if you find a lot with a decent amount of space, you can easily build your own 'guest cottage', since most places allow building a structure under 200 sqft without a permit. Check out: http://www.countryplans.com/contest.html for some neat ideas.

Frankly, I >really< liked the winning design, and have half a mind to build two of those along the west side of my lot (facing east) for extended family / guests. For a 12 X 64 basement, costs about 2.5K for excavation, and 12K for slab and ICF 10ft high walls. Plus another 10-20K per cottage, depending on design and choices. After watching my parents house burn to the ground, I (personally) will never buy/build anything but ICF or similar, but your mileage may vary. : )

PS: The other half of my mind is reminding me I need to rebuild the garage first . . . : )
Sounds like you need to find a buyer's agent who can do a complete search of available properties that meet your criteria. Search through profiles for brokers/agents in your area and reach out to one.
Check out 993 n Dousman rd oconomowoc has outbuilding
If you are not pre approved please let me know and we can help you.Thank you
There are 10 properties identified as having "Separate Quarters" in Waukesha county.
Send me your email address and I'll forward that list to you immediately.
Ihave a realtor...Allen Roth with Shorewest...but I would appreciate eeing a list.
Flag Tue Jan 22, 2013
Hello;
I would welcome an opportunity to help you with you search. With our Multi-Benefit Buyer Program we work together to find the property that matches your needs and wishes. We also have excellent technology tools to assist. Let's talk.
I look forward to talking.
Steven