Palludanm, Home Buyer in ,

Looking for a home. Considering Upper Saddle River, Montvale, Franklin Lakes and Wyckoff and certain areas of Mahwah. All have good school systems!

Asked by Palludanm, , Tue Oct 1, 2013

I like the Franklin Lakes taxes but am afraid of being too removed from stuff such as shopping, major highways, NYC etc. At least with the other towns you are close to route 17. Any advice/thoughts? I also have a 2 year old and am looking for a community where they have stuff for the young ones. Thanks in advance.

Answers

7
That is understood when it comes to taxes and yes dining is great there!!!
Thanks guys. Staying away from Ridgewood due to taxes fYI. Love their dining tho ;)
Hello. I used to live in Bergen county close to the Paramus area. I know the area well. I would also consider Ridgewood which is close to all highways and has a great down town. The areas you mentioned are also great. Franklin Lakes is not to set out. You have the luxury of privacy but still close to everything else.

Let me know if you need some more information or help.

Melissa Silva
201-527-7313
Realestate.mel.s@gmail.com
Survey says...slim odds Marc. Slim odds.

But hey it's late, so you may just be surprised ;)
actually, before you poke fun at others, you might want to try answering the question yourself as YOU asked him to call you "right now"!!
Flag Tue Oct 1, 2013
What are the odds that 20 real estate agents will not use this question to assault the public with their personal contact information and promises of unbelievable service?
Ridgewood and Ho-Ho-Kus should be considered also. Ridgewood has a nice shopping area and is close to Paramus. Ho-Ho-Kus is pretty and also very close to 17 shopping, trains, etc.
Hey there!

Would love to help you! Feel free to give me a call right now at 201-815-0943 to discuss all of your needs. It's late but your priority #1!

Email me at alankong.kw@gmail.com if you prefer.

Thank you!

Alan Kong