Home Buying in Fort Worth>Question Details

CCS, Home Buyer in Fort Worth, TX

Looking for a great foreclosure agent

Asked by CCS, Fort Worth, TX Mon Mar 17, 2014

I'm in Fort Worth, TX and am looking for a local agent to work with who is well experienced in dealing with foreclosure purchases. I have my eye on a home I absolutely love and don't want it to slip away! Is anyone local experienced with putting in offers to the bank before it's listed on the MLS? I really don't want to get into a bidding war with others once it does and I've heard getting an offer in prior to that can be done on occasion, although is rare. But I'm willing to be patient!

Answers

2
I have sold hundreds of Foreclosures here in the Metroplex and generally speaking the foreclosing company is going to do what it takes to get the most from the sale of the property. I have successfully been able to contact banks on behalf of buyers prior to the home going on the market 2 times. I have tried at least 50 times. If you will send me the address of the the property and your phone number I will contact you and the foreclosing company and facilitate it for you!!!

Jesse Howard
817-692-8258
jesse@jessehowardteam.com
Hello! I see that you are looking for a Fort Worth TX Real Estate Agent. I definitely have some real estate agents who I can recommend to you. Please don't hesitate to give me a call or text me at your earliest convenience. Good luck to you. Take care. http://www.buyandsellnewhomes.com