Raven52321, Home Buyer in

Looking for a good sales agent in Bed Stuy- looking for a 2 family renovated brownstone

Asked by Raven52321, Fri Dec 7, 2012

We have great credit, and a solid downpayment ready. We've had accepted offers on a few houses, and dealt with some shady sales agents who are unreasonable and borderline unethical. We are looking for a sales agent who is willing to co-broke with our broker, and who does not come across as a "used car salesman" personality. Someone who will answer questions in a straight-forward manner, and help us move into contract quickly once we have an accepted offer.

Answers

9
Ann Zemaitis’ answer
I happened to visit and see one of my clients referred me (Jenny, below). If you'd like me to help you, too, I'd be more than happy to and on any commission that is more than 2% (most are) to my co., I actually REBATE 10% of it to you at closing, so it "pays" to have me on your side. Not only that, but I've seen almost every home on the market in Bed-Stuy and am up to date on listings on a daily basis, as well as surrounding neighborhoods and listings.

Feel free to contact me:

Ann Zemaitis, Sr. Vice President
Rutenberg Realty
917-676-1950
azemaitis@CRRNYC.com
Oh my, PLEASE share if you get any good results as I am SO tired of the same problems you are talking about. I feel like this bunch of "used car salesman" people are bloating the prices right now, just pushing and pushing them up. It is really frustrating.
Lee im on the same boat .... this is soooooo frustrating... i am also trying to get a house but feel like these people are bloating the prices... if you find any good answers please share with me thanks
Flag Thu Mar 7, 2013
I am located in Bed-Stuy and have a few properties that are available. We can talk more to get details of what you are looking for. 917-744-9391.
Try Ann Zemaitis at Rutenberg.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 14, 2012
Just call and we can look into what kind of agent you need

Fajardo Delacruz
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Century Homes Realty Group
Direct Line: 347-932-0609
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 8, 2012
Hi Raven.

Is there some other mode of contact for you? I might have a two family brownstone in the Bedford Stuyvesant section of Brooklyn coming soon.

I am straight forward, to the point, and practice ethical guidelines. No frills and no bull.

Thanks.
Licensed Broker.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 8, 2012
Kathryn-

I am working with a buyer's broker from a major real estate firm in the city. He's very knowledgeable and has been a great guide so far in this process. We have had accepted offers that never went into contract- the selling agent (same guy both times) stalls and insists that we use the mortgage broker of his choice (at a much higher rate than the one offered by our approved lender). Meanwhile, the house is re-listed at a higher price. When we have questions, (such as "what fixtures and finishes will be used in the renovation"), we get email replies days later with one sentence answers that go into no detail at all.
I suspect that some of these guys would rather sell the house without co-broking so they can collect a larger commission on the sale. So they give us poor service and stall the contract while they try to find another buyer. I want to stick with my buyers broker- i want someone who is loyal to my interests, not someone who is working directly for the seller.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
who is you're buyer's broker?
Flag Sat Feb 16, 2013
Hello;
I do not quite understand what you are looking for. You state you are looking for an agent that will "co-broke with our broker" So you already have a broker?
If your broker is making offers, getting them accepted but not getting to contract, there is something missing here.
Perhaps you need to look at the real reason your accepted offeres are not getting to a signed contract. Your Broker?
Is your Broker a house broker? a Brooklyn Broker? Someone that understands how to present and get a deal done?
Kathryn Lilly
Broker
Realty on the Greene, LLC
718-858-7600
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
Hello we have fully renovated home that you might be intrested in,it located in bed-sty,fully detached with parking and storage huge house, there is a open house on sunday from 130 to 330 call bolex realty corp (646)623-6750 or email rrubinov001@gmail.com Thank You
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012