Home Buying in Woburn>Question Details

sa.williamson, Renter in Woburn, MA

Looking for a good local agent that handles rentals in this area?

Asked by sa.williamson, Woburn, MA Fri Mar 28, 2014

We are moving from California with a large dog and a cat. Looking for something in the Woburn/Stoneham/Winchester/Burlington area. Pref single family, must be pet friendly and have fenced yard. Dismayed by the lack of available options online. Need help!

Answers

3
The inventory of rental homes in the Woburn area is minimal. Add in the need for pet friendly and the task becomes a real challenge. I am an owner of a Woburn real estate company and I handle rentals as well as manage properties. I would be happy to assist you if you'd like.
Why? Just kidding, I came back from LA recently and loved the weather there and inNout burger.

Pets typically makes it a bit harder (I just listed another rental in Reading and get that pet question a bit). You should consider hiring an agent to assist you as there is more information needed in order to really be able to help you.
Web Reference: http://www.wenrealty.com
What price range are you looking in? Are there any other criteria's that are important to you? Do you have any children? # bed rooms? # baths? garage? style of home? Much of this may be dictated by the community you choose and your price range.
Most important criteria:
2bed/1bath min, 3bed/2bath would be nice, but obviously would be more $.
PRICE: $2500/month or less, closer to $2000 would be ideal.
LOCATION: In between Burlington and Boston, my husband will be working long hours at Lahey Clinic in Burlington, goal is to get within a 15 min commute of his work. I will likely have to work in Boston, so somewhere in between Burlington/Boston would be ideal. Close to commuter rail would be a plus.
PET FRIENDLY with fenced yard, 1 cat/1 large dog.

Garage would be nice, but not a must. Pets seem to be a limiting factor. We are willing to put down extra deposit $ if need be, as well as provide rental references for our pets, have been in our current house in CA for 4 years with both pets with no problems. Style of home and garage don't matter as much. Ideally something that won't cost $$$$ to heat in the winter. We will be moving in early June. Been looking at listings online for some time now, thinking we will need an agent.
Flag Fri Mar 28, 2014