Connie, Home Buyer in El Cajon, CA

Looking for a good VA mortgage broker / lender in or near sarasota fl

Asked by Connie, El Cajon, CA Sat Jan 12, 2013

Answers

11
Solutions First Mortgage - Your Sarasota Florida Mortgage Specialists

The most common problems people run into when applying for a mortgage

Small deposit
Not enough money for closing cost
Poor credit
Messy paperwork
Being self-employed
The type of house
Not understanding the process
It drags on forever, slow to get the proper paperwork

If you have experienced any of the above you will know that buying your dream house is something you realistically, cannot do alone.

But what if someone was to simply show you:

There was a way you could buy a home with a smaller deposit
How to improve your credit
How to organize your paperwork
That being self-employed can actually be advantageous
How to choose the right house
Make an educated decision when the time is right
You can organize a mortgage which closes in 15 - 45 days

Reference Link: http://valoanguidelines.org/
Welcome to VA Mortgage Hub, Florida’s leading and local VA home loan resource. VA Mortgage Hub specializes in Veterans Administration (VA) home loans for new military home buyers and current homeowners in FL & GA. Whether you are located in Jacksonville, Pensacola, Tampa, Orlando FL, Sarasota, Lakeland, Naples or Key West, we can help.

* The VA loan program is a government mortgage program backed by U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and provides a number of homeownership opportunities with no down payment needed. The government backed VA loan is available to active duty military personal, honorably discharged veterans and their widows. This is one of the few remaining mortgage programs that still allow home buyers to purchase a Florida home with NO MONEY DOWN.

* Regardless of your credit, financial or mortgage knowledge, VA Mortgage Hub is always happy to assist you 7 days a week. We take the time to answer all your questions and educated you on the wonderful advantages of VA home loans. If you are looking for information on government mortgage options in Florida, you have come to the right place!

Reference Link:http://vastreamlinemortgage.net/
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue May 12, 2015
Contact us below if we can assist with a USDA loan..

USDA Mortgage Source
Florida & Georgia USDA loans, 7 days a week
Ph: 904-302-6060
http://www.usdamortgagesource.com
Please feel free to visit my website for lender information jeripatrickteam.com best of luck.
Where you able to find what you were looking for over 2 years ago?
You can visit my website I have lender information on there jeripatrickteam.com. Best of luck
Please visit my website for lender information jeripatrickteam.com. Best of luck
Please feel free to visit my website I have a lender on there that does stuff in FL jeripatrickteam.com
Hi Connie,
I am not personally licensed in FL at this time. If you sent me an email with your contact info, I can put you in touch with a Sr Loan Officer in our company that is licensed in FL.

Prospect Mortgage is a Direct Lender, not a Mortgage Broker. That means that we process, underwriter, and fund our loans in house.

Rodney Mason, NMLS #151088
Sr Loan Officer
Prospect Mortgage
825 Juniper St NE, Atlanta, GA 30308
Office: (404) 591-2453
rodney.mason@prospectmtg.com
Apply Online at http://www.rodneymason.com
Licensed in Alabama & Georgia with over a decade of lending experience.

Prospect Mortgage offers a full selection of mortgage programs including:
Conventional | FHA | FHA 580-639 FICO | FHA 203K Renovation (Streamline & Consultant) | HomePath® | HomePath® Renovation | HomeStyle® Renovation | VA | USDA | GA Dream | Jumbo Financing.
Dear Connie:

Are you looking for a mortgage lender in order to purchase a home in Florida? Silverton Mortgage Specialist has licensed Mortgage Loan Officers licensed for Florida. My suggestion would be to call Barbara Holtzinger 239-850-7033.

Thank you
Lynel Adams NMLS 359696
770-318-6740