Home Buying in Westbrook>Question Details

Jamieson Ram…, Home Buyer in Portland, ME

Looking for a foreclosure realtor

Asked by Jamieson Ramsay, Portland, ME Fri Sep 6, 2013

If you know anyone able to assist me in locating/viewing foreclosed property, please let me know.

Help the community by answering this question:


I have a whole list of bank owned homes throughout Cumberland County. Be happy to send you what I have, let me know and feel free to reach out anytime.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 8, 2014
If you are Looking for Bank property feel free to email me at Theresa.greeley@gmail.com and I can keep you up to date as to what is availiable.thanks Theresa
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 11, 2013
Please call me anytime tonight or sat I can help you find the "right" property for you.

207 632 2110


My Email is jon@mainelyrealestate.com
Prudential Prime Properties
118 Maine Mall rd South Portland,Me
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 6, 2013
Are you looking in Alaska, or in Maine?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 6, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer