Home Buying in Lowell>Question Details

Adrian Eldri…, Home Buyer in Olney, IL

Looking for a farm house that sits on about 2 acres in Lowell, IN a nice size pole barn is a must for hubby's toys. close to I-65 or Rte 41.

Asked by Adrian Eldridge, Olney, IL Sun Apr 28, 2013

Answers

5
Hi. Did you had a chance to check out 17670 Wicker Blvd. Lowell In. ?
No not yet I we will be out this weekend looking at properties.
Flag Fri May 3, 2013
Hi Adrian,
I found a few interesting homes that I think fit your needs. I was wondering if Lowell was the only town you were wanting to look at. There is a property in Hebron that is on 2.80 acres about 2 miles from rte 2 and 65. It has a 3.5 car garage and a a 40 x 60 morton building that has been split for a large wood shop with a wood burner.
Then there is a listing in Crown Point that is about 1 mile from 65. It is a home on 2.0 acres. There is not a pole barn but it does have a 4 car garage.
Now for Lowell there is a property on 1 acre with a large storage shed, an over sized attached garage with a seperate craft or work room.
There is another property with a large pond with lake rights in Lowell. It has large out buildings and is on 1.26 acres.
The last one I wanted to tell you about is on 1.15 acres and has a 2 car attached garage with several out buildings and an additional 1 car garage that is about 5 miles from 41.
I hope this is what you were looking for. If you have any questions you can call me or e mail me, whichever is easiest for you. (219) 577-6540 (9am to 10pm) or jessmatson@mccolly.com Thanks for your question and I hope to hear from you soon. Have a great night!
Jess
Whoa, sorry about all the duplicate posts, I'm not sure what happened there.
Flag Thu May 16, 2013
Sure! Do you want me to post them on here or through e-mail?
Flag Thu May 16, 2013
Sure! Do you have an e-mail address because I can send you the listings that way and you can just click on the link and go down the line. If your not ready for that just let me know and I will go ahead and post them on here for you.
Flag Thu May 16, 2013
Flag Thu May 16, 2013
Flag Thu May 16, 2013
Flag Thu May 16, 2013
Flag Thu May 16, 2013
Hi Jess can I get the addresses of the homes located in lowell so I can go online and look at them if possible thanks
Flag Mon May 13, 2013
17670 Wicker Blvd. Lowell In is the one for you. 2 ac with 2.5 car garage and a 4 car pole barn. You must see this one.
Ardian,
There are about 19 homes in Lowell that have pole barns. This link will allow you to see them all. Take a look through these and then give me a call. My cell is 219-613-7527.
Bill Port, RE/MAX Results
http://gniarmls.rapmls.com/scripts/mgrqispi.dll?APPNAME=Gnia…