Home Buying in Westerville>Question Details

Hank, Home Buyer in Columbus, OH

Looking for a custom-built quality house in Westerville, but not big ~2500 sq ft max, what's the best area to find such a house?

Asked by Hank, Columbus, OH Thu Mar 3, 2011

Answers

7
Wow, you have opened up a can of worms here! Just by the amount of responses, you should get the picture that you have choices> There are a ton of areas with custom homes up here, R & H, Bob Webb, Truberry andmany more have built a lot of good quality homes here. Find a Great Agent (like myself!) and have them do the legwork. We ae blessed with a lot of great Agents in the area so find one and stick with them. By the way, e mail me and I can help as well. I live, eat and breathe the area you are looking. My office as well as my home is in 43082 and the majority of my business is here.
Hank, you'll get a lot on answers here. Yes, there are nice custom built homes in 43082. However, there are also some of those in 43081 as well. I grew up in Westerville and lived there most of my life so I'm very familiar with it. I am a buyer's broker so I specialize in working only with buyers. Contact me off-line and I can tell you anything you need to know. Whatever you do, don't call the listing agent, get your own agent who's on YOUR side.

Jim
Doug is right. North of Westerville ( 43082 )is your best chance for newer custom built homes. For widest selection I would also check Lewis Center (43035).Depending on your price range there are some great homes out there.
Hank,quality is easy to find in Westerville,sq ft.you need to tell me if you want a basement,etc...If your serious contact me with the whole story,so I can put your puzzle together.thx
Hello! If you email me what price range, how many bedrooms/baths and any other features your home must have I can set you up with your own personal website. This website is free to you and gives you the ability to view all homes for sale that meet your personal criteria. It will alert you immediately once a home is put on the market. This is just one of the tools I have available for the buyers I help. I am an experienced agent and have a resume and recommendations available as well! My email is hay.molly@gmail.com. Good luck!
There are many existing homes available that would be custom built in the Westerville area. Contact me, I will be happy to send you a list. Would you like to start from scratch to be able to have more of what you want in a custom built home? I will also be able to connect you with a quality custom builder that will sit down with you to discuss what you would like in a home and work up a plan from there. And, it's more affordable than you think! I have vast experience with working with builders and will be able to guide you through the process.

You can reach me at 614-565-8161 or Teresa@TeresaButler.com

Teresa Butler
Schneider, Keaton & Co., Realtors®
Web Reference: http://teresabutler.com
North Westerville in the 43082 zip code has quite a few custom built homes. Most other areas of Westerville are either older homes or tract builder subdivisions. I can do a search for you, just let me know a few more details such as price range, beds and baths, and any other special features that are important to you. I live in Westerville so I know the area very well.

Doug Turlo 419-2077
dturlo@homecentralrealty.com