Home Buying in Riviera Beach>Question Details

Robin Chesnie, Home Buyer in Newport Beach, CA

Looking for a condo with a dock for a 46' sailboat in the Singer Island/Riviera Bch/North Palm Beach area. Anything available? Robin

Asked by Robin Chesnie, Newport Beach, CA Fri Feb 11, 2011

Answers

9
Dear Robin,
I'd be happy to help you. My husband has been a professional sailor for 30 years so I have a good helping hand. I ran a search for you. There are several options and price ranges. Some condos have age restrictions and others have no corporate buyer restrictions. If you send me an email, I can forward what I found.

I would be happy to pay you a referrel fee, if you are licensed in California.

Thanks!!
Susanna Grubb
Illustrated Properties
(561) 827-2952
susannagrubb@gmail.com
Hi Robin,

I have an awesome single family home for sale on Singer Island - all completely remodeled with a 90 foot composite dock and No Association! No fixed bridges! Call me at 561-262-0635, I'm here to help. My email is Kim@KimSellsFLhomes.com
Hi, Robin,
I've been helping people buy sell and rent waterfront properties for 30 years.
I'ld be glad to help you find the perfect "home" for your 46-ft sailboat!
Julie Rosenthal, Broker, ABR, GRI, TRC, CAM, EcoBroker
Phone: 561 827 6789
Email: julier6789@gmail.com
Property Broekrs International
177 N. US Hwy One, #285
Jupiter, FL 33469
I have a end unit condo in Marina Grande which is beautiful and there is two marina to rent slips right there. I also have a single family home on Singer Island with pool and dock and water frontage is 100 feet. I have a condo in Juno on the Intercoastal and they rent and sell slips there. It is a Gated community on the water.

Debra Manuel
Golden Bear Realty
Robin,

One of your best bets is Jupiter Yacht Club and there are some great opportunities there that I would be happy to provide you detailed information on. I also have a great 65' dock in a tucked away private lagoon in Jupiter that is priced very, very well. Both of these locations are within minutes of the Jupiter Inlet. Of course a whole lot depends on your budget and expectations for both the dock and the home.

Other opportunities abound so it really depends on if you will require a home and dock in the same building and what your housing needs are. Many great locations in North Palm will be worth consideration as well. If you would like to further your discuss your needs I would be most happy to provide you all of the information required to make a knowledgable purchasing decision.

Have a great weekend and if I can be of help in any way please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Web Reference: http://www.tompriester.com
Robin- I know of a couple of choices with dockage off Lake Worth Lagoon- Direct access to the Intra-
Coastal!. No bridges! Glad to discuss and arrange showings.
Call me direct!

BOB BRUBAKER HIGHLIGHT REALTY PALM BEACH COUNTY FL. 561-876-6649
Please call Liz Vanino with Givoni Realty Corp. at 561-779-9950 or email her at lizsellsfloridahomes@comcast.net. She would be happy to send you a list of properties currently available for you. In addition, she can set you up to receive email alerts when something new comes on the market that meets your criteria. If you would like to receive the email alerts, please email her your price range, town preference, number of bedrooms desired and any other information that is important to you.

Thank you.
Hi Robin,
My husband and I owned a Morgan that we kept in the Singer Island area. We live in Wellington which is only
about 20 minute away. What does your boat draw? The clearance at the Singer Island bridge is about 64 feet.
My husband is the sailor but I on the other hand love to just back and relax but when needed I was there. If you give me your email address and let me know your price range, how many bedrooms and a little more information on your vessel, I can do some reseach on whats out there and I will set you up to receive automatic emails that will keep you posted on whats for sale and even let you know of any changes in price when they happen. Hope to hear from you.

Liz

Liz Vanino
Givoni Realty Corp.
561-779-9950 .
Robin,

I know a great community in North Palm Beach with a marina, as well as several condos where you may be able to have a private dock on a canal next to the intracoastal.

If you'll give me your contact information, including email, I can set up a search in the area for your price range.

Let me know if I can help you.

Rodney Forbes
Realtor/Broker
Forbes Realty of South Florida
561-337-4810
Rodney@ForbesRealtyOnline.com