Home Buying in Austin>Question Details

Charles, Home Buyer in New York, NY

Looking for a condo to buy as an investment and then have it rented out and managed by someone else? where should I start?

Asked by Charles, New York, NY Sat May 11, 2013

Answers

9
I just represented an investor from New York who bought a condo downtown and is having it managed. The individual I recommended to him is perfect and comes highly recommended. Additionally, it isn't always easy to find someone that will manage just one piece of property as some of the bigger companies want to handle apartment buildings, etc.

If you are interested in finding out more give me a call at 512/914-6118 or shoot me an email at AustinHomeSells@gmail.com
I know of many cash flowing units and im working with out of town buyers just like yourself to find and secure investments in this opportune market.

Contact me direct through my website link and I'll share more info and the best properties for your investment goals.
Web Reference: http://shawnmon.com
Hi Charles,

I would be happy to help. You may also want to consider a single family home. While I understand that you are thinking a condo will offer less issues, the cash flow will also be less on account of the Homeowner dues.

Whether it is single family or condo, I would be happy to discuss your investment objectives and analyze any property to see how it fits within these objectives. In addition, I would be happy to be your "eyes and ears" on the ground here in Austin by sending you detailed information, video, etc. It seldom takes me more than a couple of days to rent homes for my investor clients for a minimal fee, and I have some great property managers in my network.

Please feel free to contact me anytime.

Steve Nusinow
(512)922-7588
Hi Charles, The best place to start is by reaching out and having a local Realtor who works with investors and does property management assist you.
Here is what I do for my investors as an example - Determine the dollar amount you would like to invest, number of properties and location. Assist in locating the property, bidding and the purchase process. Once the property is purchased, I then review for make ready needs and we discuss. You order repairs and we discuss marketing. I take professional photos and market the property for rent. After it is leased, my company has a small monthly fee to management the property for you. We collect the rent and do repairs if needed. The fee for managing the property is minimal as the goal is to be your Realtor of choice when it comes time to sell.
I am happy to discuss this with you further. My number is 512-771-5334. Best Regards, Laura Rosales Laura@premiereteam.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 11, 2013
You should also consider Dallas Texas leasing is all time high here in DFW typically properties are on the market for approx. 5 days prior to application submitted !

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com 100's of Dallas homes listed for sale or lease

Follow me on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/lynn911dallas
Hi Charles,

I'd be happy to help you. Half of my business comes from investors and having lived in New York, I've helped lots of NYers buy property here.

I can get your property managed as well.

Please feel free to contact me at 512.466.8252 or acmoyseos@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope to hear from you.

Angele Moyseos, Broker
Vox Real Estate LLC
512.466.8252
acmoyseos@gmail.com
Charles, if you are looking to buy an investment property in Austin, Texas, you can start by calling me. Not only am I one of the top agents in Austin, I'm also an investor myself and know the ropes. Depending on your price range and short and long-term goals, I can help you decide on what to buy, where to buy, etc. Feel free to give me a call tomorrow, Sunday, as I work seven days a week.

Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor/Master Instructor, Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Estate Company, Ranked #1 by Buyers and Sellers (JD Power & Assoc. 2012)
Call 512-261-4415
After hundreds of bank foreclosed homes and hundreds of auction homes, I am confident we can help you. We also help our clients with remodeling, leasing and property management. Kyle - 512-947-5953
Charles,
Where are you looking? I am in Austin and can help locally here. I was just given a heads up on a prime Condo that is coming available soon with both views of the capital/downtwn & lake.
Let me know how I can help.