Pratik, Home Buyer in Silver Spring, MD

Looking for a condo or a townhouse to buy within the range of 125K in good neigborhood, close to downtown, good rating high school in Silver Spring.

Asked by Pratik, Silver Spring, MD Thu Jul 18, 2013

Answers

6
Hey Pratik,

How are you doing? I know you asked this question almost ten months ago. But I just wanted to find out did you ever purchase a Condo in Silver Spring MD? Also who do you know that I need to know who wants to take advantage of this real estate market now. This is a great time to buy a house. Interest rates are still historically low,Govt are still assisting home buyers with downpayment and closing costs and home values are increasing.

Here are some Silver Spring MD Condos for sale for $125,000 and under http://www.buyandsellnewhomes.com/idx/search.html?refine=tru…

And you can search for more houses for sale on my website at http://www.buyandsellnewhomes.com.
Timothy Northen, Real Estate Investor Specialist, Offer Limited Liability H.U.D. Section 8 Housing

that is discounted because the Investor of H.U.D. Housing has phanthom cash not able to collect.

So if interested, please email freestarterman@gmail.com or ph. 210.637.1070 Timothy Northen

works with George Schwelling Recruiting Services dot com. Look that website up. Tim is

an Associate with George Schwelling in Silver Spring, MD.
Hi Pratik,

There are several available to view if you like. feel free to search on website or give me a call.
Hi Pratik!! I can help you. Contact me.
Pratik, I know Silver Spring very well. A property close to downtown for $125K will be very difficult (unless the condo fee is $500/month or greater.

If you're interested, if be happy to give you an idea where you may be able to get a property in that range.
Hello Pratik,

I will be happy to run numbers for you for financing your new home.
I can be reached at 202 573-6035 or through e-mail: catherinep@fairwaymc.com

Catherine Purcell

Senior Mortgage Loan Officer
Over 25 years of Real Estate and Mortgage experience
focused on educating my clients so you can make an informed decision that best suits your needs!
Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation
202 573-6035

catherinep@fairwaymc.com