Home Buying in Barnstable>Question Details

Capeteacher, Home Buyer in Barnstable, MA

Looking for a condo on the cape with amenities such as pool, golf, other activities, possibly club house, other than Ocean Edge. 2 or 3 BR.

Asked by Capeteacher, Barnstable, MA Wed May 26, 2010

Answers

7
Did you find anything?
The Marie Souza Team - Top Selling on Cape Cod
Cape Cod Real Estate Services
508-790-2000
info@mariesouzateam.com
Plenty on the market with your criteria!
Web Reference: http://www.territory.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 11, 2011
Hi Cape Teacher,

If you are still looking to purchase a condo with a pool and golfing there are a few units available in Kings Way in Yarmouth Port on 6A, please let me know if you would like more information.

Thank You,
Sofia Naoom
Today Real Estate
774-930-41810
Hi Cape Teacher,
Not sure if you are still looking, there is a new condo development going to be built in Chatham that has pool and tennis. They are beautiful properties, prices for 2 BRs will run low to mid 600's, and 3 BRs from 700K up. If you want more info please let me know. Thanks & Happy Spring!
Ocean Edge is beautiful. I almost bought there myself a few years ago. There are 2 areas of Ocean Edge, one is the Bay side and the other is the Ocean side. Please call me and perhaps I can help. 508-878-0917
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 29, 2010
Good Morning - it looks like there might be some options in the Barnstable area. May need a little more criteria to get you some better information regarding your search. Let me know if I can be of help.
Here are a few listings for you to take a look at. I know a great agent on the Cape that could help you out if you are interested in a referral.