Jan, Home Buyer in 33446

Looking for a condo in a quiet and well-ventilated high-rise building in the Delray, Boynton, West Palm Beach areas

Asked by Jan, 33446 Sun Nov 18, 2012

I am looking for a building that is quiet (thick walls between units). I do not want to hear my neighbor's every step. I also do not want to be forced to breathe neighbors' cigarette smoke that seeps into my unit due to a poorly constructed ventilation system. Do any of you know of well-constructed
buildings that would meet my needs? (I am eligible to move into 55 housing, but that is not essential.)

Answers

7
I think Promenade or Marina Towers in Boynton is what you’re looking for
Hi Jan,

There are a lot of nice places meeting your criteria. If you would like to get a list of homes for sale at this time, please feel free to contact me.

Sandra Gold - Realtor
561-860-3321
DestinationDreamHome@gmail.com
http://www.sandragold.kwrealty.com
Hi Jan...If you will send me your email address I will send you some listings!

Patti Brooks King, Realtor Associate
Illustrated Properties of Palm Beach
561.441.4704
pbpattibrooks@gmail.com
Some more information: I am looking for a 2 bedroom, 2 bath unit that is at least 1000 square feet. I prefer not spending more than $150,000. I would prefer an age 55+ building, but that is not essential. Please do not suggest villas or low-rise buildings. I want a high-rise because in a hurricane area I feel a lot safer with a lot of concrete holding the building down.
Hi Jan!

In order to help you in your search I need more info and criteria as follows:

1. Are you looking to rent or purchase?
2. Do you have any pets and I would need the breed and weight?
3. What is your budget?
4. What is your time-frame?
5. How many bedrooms/baths, etc?

I would recommend the high-rise condos in the West Palm Beach area as they were built in more recent years and built under the most current restrictions due to code enforcement laws, etc.

Please contact me and I will be happy to send you current listings that fit your needs!

Patti Brooks King, Realtor Associate
Illustrated Properties of Palm Beach
139 N. County Rd., Suite 15
Palm Beach, FL 33480
561.441.4704
Hi Jan,

How large a condo do you need? What is your price bracket? Depending on your budget you may find some lovely single family homes in these areas. A single family home would give you the privacy you seem to be looking for.

Please contact me directly and I will be happy to provide you with more information.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com
http://www.floridahouseseller.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 18, 2012
Hello Jan

I have a number of buildings in mind that would suit your needs but I'll need some additional information from you in order to recommend the right properties please call me at your convenience so we can discuss your options.

Regards

Peter Cavanagh CIAS
Broker / Realtor
Realty Emporium
561 330-3600

SALES * LEASING * PROPERTY MANAGEMENT