Bill, Home Buyer in Church Hill North, R...

Looking for a condo/co-op/townhouse in the Richmond, VA area. Will appreciate any help.?

Asked by Bill, Church Hill North, Richmond, VA Mon Apr 19, 2010

Answers

3
You are in luck !!! on June 3, 4pm-7pm There will be an Open House for the Brand New Condos in the Miller & Rhoads building 8th floor downtown. An exciting Opening. There will be food, wine, music, and artist displaying their work. 8-10 of the new condos will be open for inspection. $10 admission goes to the Food Bank. Call me, and I'll pay your way in & talk with you about your search criteria. I see you are interested in downtown, and there are so many exciting condos & lofts being converted in the city area.
Evelyn Hunt CRS, GRI, PMN, ePro
Classic Realty Services
Richmond, VA
804-272-7290
Hunt@HomesRichmond.com
Hi Bill:

If you are still looking for help, and would like to work with an agent with significant condominium experience, I would be pleased to have the opportunity to share my credentials and experience with you. There are condominiums and/or townhouses in almost every area of the City and surrounding metropolitan area. There are condos and townhouses available in every size and price point. I agree with Charlotte that identifying the price, location and features wanted will help you or any agent you work with be the most successful with your home search.

Even if you don't want to work with an agent, I'd love to show you my listing at 1608-1614 Grove Avenue in the Historic Fan District. All the units are a minimum of 2BR/1BA, and one of the remaining floor plans has an additional half bath. Every unit comes with one dedicated parking space - a BIG advantage and amenity in the Fan - and the project is approved for FHA financing. The prices range from $199,900-$234,900. More information is available at http://www.windsorcourtcondominiums.com.

Let me know if I can help in any way, and regardless, best of luck with your home search!

Melissa Loughridge Savenko
RE/MAX Commonwealth
509-511 N. Meadow Street
Richmond, Virginia 23220
P: 804-986-3993
F: 804-612-2727
E-mail: melissasavenko@gmail.com
Check out my blog at http://www.melissasavenko.typepad.com!
Hi Bill,
There are three criteria we need to indentify to start a successful home search. What is your goal - for location, price and features? There are so many great options in Richmond, we would need to see what your lifestyle and preferences are, and then let your goals lead us. Hope this helps.
Charlotte
804-869-4663