Home Buying in Tampa>Question Details

Debbie, Home Buyer in Tampa, FL

Looking for a buyers real estate agent, Tampa, FL. Need twnhse/condo for son for 7 yr residency at Tampa General.

Asked by Debbie, Tampa, FL Fri Mar 25, 2011

Answers

21
I suspect you will get a couple of local agents/Realtors that reply. Wish you were in Tucson, AZ :) You might want to also check them out on Zillow.com, another free Real Estate site tooled for you, the consumer. They have agent profiles and unlike Trulia.com, Zillow has past clients write up reviews of agents to give you a better idea of how they really perform.
Best of luck. Buying should be an exciting and educational process.

Spirit
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 25, 2011
Want a trustworthy lender with excellent customer service?

Want a low rate in addition to low fees or no fees?

Want to close quickly?

Want access to decision makers that use common sense underwriting?

Please keep me in mind for any of your mortgage needs or questions. I have an A+ rating on the BBB and some of the lowest deliverable rate and fee combinations in the country. If you are interested in an honest and highly recommended Mortgage Pro please contact me.

Closing loans in 25 days or less!

Fritz Walter
VP of Retail Sales
Toll free: 800-359-1996 x551
Direct: 203-783-4551
Email: fwalter@totalmortgage.com
Alt email: fritz@post.Harvard.edu
Hey Debbie, good morning!

If you are in need of financing a loan for your son, please feel free to give me a call. We specialize in 7-10 day turn times and can provide your son with an Approval Letter signed by an actual Underwriter within 24-48 hours of receiving the necessary documents. This is important because it will give him more buying power as he searches for the right home.

Feel free to check us out at http://www.movementmortgage.com

I look forward to your call!

Antonio Barnett
Senior Loan Officer
Cell: 813.922.1472
Fax: 813.579.5247
Antonio.Barnett@MovementMortgage.com
http://www.movementmortgage.com/antonio.barnett
http://www.facebook.com/AntonioBarnettLoans
2701 N Rocky Point Dr, Tampa, FL 33607
NMLS# 287888
Hi Debbie,

That's great that your son has his residency here! Your son will enjoy the Tampa area, it has so much to offer.
I am an agent in the South Tampa area that specializes in working with buyers moving to Tampa. I would be happy to assist you and your son in your search for a home here in Tampa. There are lots of nice areas right around the hospital.
I have attached a link to my website, which will allow you to search for homes. If you would like to send me your search criteria, I can search and send you homes, that will meet your needs.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have, 813-298-4071 or annefauber@kw.com.
Have a great evening!
Thanks!
Web Reference: http://www.annefauber.com
Just weighing in Debbie--I work the Gulf side of the Bay, but Davis Island is THE place to be! Good luck with your hunt and son's residency!
Hi Debbie,

Congrats and welcome to USF Residency Program! My wife is a second year residency and we live and work in South Tampa. I can help - please contact me on my cell at 813-495-2911 or quangttran@gmail.com. Thanks.
As a professional who has worked with many Doctors and young people who are purchasing homes, I would be happy to assist your son. There are many areas within 30 minutes of the hospital available to him. I am also aware of financing which may help him out.

PLease feel free to call us.

Bill And Lois Szydlowski
The Szydlowski Team
Future Home Realty, Inc.
813-323-4443
Web Reference: http://www.tampamyhome.com
Hi Debbie,

I have helped many buyers during the 15 years I have been in business and I will be happy to help your son too. Here is a link to our no registration MLS search page. He can start his search online and when he is ready I will be glad to take him on a home tour. If you or your son have questions please email me or call me at 813-422-8731.

Jana Hristova
Hello Debbie:

I specialize in helping buyers find their dream home and would be happy to assist you. We pride ourselves on providing the home buyer with the tools needed to do the preliminary work and only contact you when you're ready.

Raymond Murry
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
CB - Over 100 Years of Real Estate Innovation
Hi Debbie, I live and work less than 5 miles from Tampa General and have worked with many buyers in the South Tampa area. My company Engel & Voelkers is the real estate company of choice for http://www.Channelside.com which is an independent website all about Sout Tampa, Downtown and Channelside with information about all the condominiums, townhomes and other real estate in the area. Not only do I work with doctors at Tampa General but I also have friends who are physicians there. I would be more than happy to show your son why I love living in South Tampa.
Wow......
Debbie, you've got plenty to choose from.
I'll keep it simple, there're couple of spectacular Condo's at walking distance fro TGH, but only one keeping up with values, inquiry within.
Also I do understand financing instruments and your son might qualify for 100% financing!
Best wishes,
Antonio
Top Sale Associate - Prudential Tropical Realty
Debbie,
Congratulations on your Match Day results and acceptance of your residency at TGH. We are Accredited Buyers Representatives (ABR) and work extensively with physicians working at TGH, USF/Moffitt/VA. Although we have over 18 years of Tampa Bay real estate experience, I trained as an RN in surgery at TGH and understand some of the priorities you may be needing to address with a relocation. Do you need school information or day care info for your son? We also work with Exclusive Physician Loan programs, providing up to 100% financing without having to provide your first pay check! Contact us at your convenience at 813-319-6236 or email us at WardTeam@KW.com.

Nancy Ward, ABR,CLHMS,CDPE,RECS
The Ward Team
Keller Williams Tampa Properties
Top 5 In Real Estate
Web Reference: http://JimandNancyWard.com
Hi Debbie,

I would be more than happy to help you in your search! I work with Century 21 Shaw Realty, the #1 Century 21 in Hillsborough county. Purchasing townhouses and condos in today's market can be quite challenging due to lending restrictions based on the condo associations' financial health. I am knowledgable in the hurdles you may face and can help you avoid the pitfalls. In order to offer the highest customer service, I also sign up all my clients with an online search service that allows you to easily search the MLS like a Realtor. You can reach me on my cell at 813.638.2723 so we can discuss your criteria further.

Lauren Schulman
I'm sure you'll get plenty of responses. I would be happy to help you and your son if you would like to contact me. I am a Tampa native and have 22 years in real estate. There are many complexes to choose from in the Tampa General area. Making an informed choice is imperative as values and resale vary greatly from complex to complex.

http://www.TampaBaysAgent.com
Hi Debbie,
If your son wants to work with someone that will understand his situation and needs, please give me a call.
I have worked in the South Tampa market for over 17 years and know the area very well.
You can also go to my Facebook Business page below to see a bit more about what I can do for him.
Thanks and good luck.

Mary
Hi Debbie,

I would be happy to help you and your son find a great home here in Tampa. Please contact me directly at 813-333-6698.

Tiia Cartwright
Broker/Owner
Cartwright Realty
Hi Debbie, my husband and I work as a team and can certainly assist in finding a place for your son. We can be reached at 813-961-6000 x. 107 or toll free 800-961-6001. You can also visit our website at http://www.VigilHomeSales.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Buying real estate is a complex matter and can be especially confusing for buyers and sellers alike. Do yourself a favor, allow me to explain the process before you begin. Todays market is much more complex than just a few years ago and having a professional Realtor as your real estate partner can make your home buying or selling experience a much smoother experience. Call 813.389.5189 or email me direct for further assistance. Don't go it alone!

Ed Ortiz
REALTOR (R)
Coldwell Banker Team: Morris-Ortiz :
2201 Swann Ave Ste 100
Tampa , FL 33606
Cell:813.389.5189
Se Habla Español
Websites:
http://www.floridamoves.com/ed.ortiz
fl.living.net/REALTOR/1232072
I would be glad to be your buyers agent. Call me at 813-857-8592 anytime and we can start your search immediately. Thanks and make today a great day!
Randy Heffernan
Please give me a call. I will be happy to help you with this. I work strictly with buyers and specialize here in South Tampa. My cell is 813-624-3679. I look forward to helping you.

Ken Allen
The Toni Everett Company
Hi Debbie:

I am a New Home Specialist in the Bay area and I may have what you are looking for. Builders are offering great deals at this time for inventory homes. Most townhouses and condos are short sales, so a new home is a great way to go! Plus I can usually get ALL closing costs paid plus more incentives! Let me know if I can help!!

-Doug
(813) 679-0449