Home Buying in Queens>Question Details

Nedkelly, Home Buyer in Albany, NY

Looking for a buyers agent in Orlando Fl

Asked by Nedkelly, Albany, NY Thu Sep 1, 2011

I'm looking for a buyers agent for the Orlando area. I've been in touch with a couple of agents, but it seems all they want to do is enter my criteria in some system that will automatically email me listings. Sorry, but I can search listings based on basic criteria myself.
I don't know the area, where is nice, where is not so nice etc. I have no local knowledge. I'm looking for someone that does. I'm looking for an agent that is willing to find out details on properties that may not be in a listing (for ex, do the listed fees cover golf membership in the community?, are their restrictions on rental durations for that community? etc).
I'm looking for a place either in a golf community, or near good golf. If that's your specialty then contact me. I can give more details to whoever I work with.
I will be in Orlando next week and want to look at properties while I'm there.
If you just want to enter me in your system but don't actually do any work don't waste my time.

Answers

3
Hi I'm Steve DeLuco, a Realtor® with Golfpark Properties here in Orlando. I just came across this Trulia question and thought I'd check in to see if anyone has helped you out. There are some great Golf Communities here in Orlando as well as some brand new ones. I'm sorry no one has put in the effort to get the information you would like. All it takes is some phone calls on my end to get those answers for you, which I'd be willing to do for you.
Feel free to give me a call at 818-641-6110 or email me at steve@golfpark.com.

I grew up in CT and have spent much of the last 10 years here in Orlando, so I think I could help you.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Steve
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 1, 2012
http://www.remax.com/learningcenter/realestate101/realestate…
Buying a home is probably the largest investment you'll make in your lifetime and can be a life-changing event.

I know of a few agents in the Orlando area personally.

Please feel free to call me at 845-476-8115 or email @ martyremo@gmail.com
I have no idea why this showed in in the Queens section, my apologies. Will try to move it.