Home Buying in Hopewell>Question Details

Emilia, Home Buyer in Princeton, NJ

Looking for a buyers agent... How can I find a qualified agent in hopewell?

Asked by Emilia, Princeton, NJ Sat Jul 7, 2012

I'm looking for a qualified and experienced buyer's agent in the hopewell, east amwell, ringoes, montgomery, princeton and skillman area. I am new to the area and looking to find someone who knows the area well and could help me get to know the area better. I am looking to buy a country home with quiet living in a scenic area. Not sure if these areas are considered a good investment/pros and cons, etc... so looking for someone who could advise. Any advice on finding someone who knows the area well and is good at what they do. Im looking for someone who is willing to negotiate and help me get the best deal for my dime. Is there some website i can search for best agents in hopewell? Thanks!

Answers

6
Asked by Emilia, Princeton, NJ • Sat Jul 7, 2012
I would be happy to help you. I am a Realtor with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices in Princeton and cover the areas of Princeton, Hopewell, Pennington, Skillman, Lawrenceville, West Windsor and other surrounding towns.

You could email me or call and give me your wish list including towns, price range, schools, etc and I can send you by a number of homes by email so you can preview before we even go out to see the homes. Then we can schedule at time at your convenience to preview the ones you like.

Feel free to call or email anytime!!

Catherine O'Connell
Sales Associate, REALTOR
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
253 Nassau Street
Princeton, NJ
Mobile: 908-380-2034
Catherine.oconnell@foxroach.com
Hi Emilia,

My name is Joyce Begg I am a successful realtor for 24 years exactly in the areas you mentioned.
I live in Skillman, my areas include Princeton, Ringoes, Amwell, Hopewell, Pennington and Lawrenceville.

I would be delighted to talk with you and meet with you to help you get acquainted with our lovely areas. We can set up a date and time and we will do a 4 hour tour of all areas.

I am a relocation counselor so it is a phase of the business that I love.

Please contact me 609-658-5839 I look forward to hearing from you,

Joyce
24 years of experience working for you!
You are in a great place to start looking. I'm surprised more local agents haven't chimed in.
You also might want to consider going to Zillow and searching for agents in that area with reviews. It's kind of like our "angies list"
Finally, our company is a member of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World. It's an invitation only group that specifically invites only the best producing companies in the world. If you would like a name of someone in that area, contact me via Trulia or my website and I can connect you to someone. Then, interview them extensively to be sure you are comfortable working with them.
Web Reference: http://www.dianeglander.com
Emilia, I may able to assist, shoot me an email. (I lived in Hopewell for over 40 years before moving to Princeton proper currently have listings and pending sales in MOntgomery and sold more homes than I recall in areas you are considering)
Great question and while I can't personally assist you as I work in the Chapel Hill / Durham area of North Carolina, I've attached a link to one my most popular blogs on how to find a great buyers broker and hope you find the information within helpful. I wish you all the best and happy house hunting.