Home Buying in Lake Geneva>Question Details

Mydobi2, Home Buyer in Lake Geneva, WI

Looking for a brochure of the homes you offer for sale. Please email any information you have. Dorothy L. Meyer mydobi2@frontier.com Pam who works

Asked by Mydobi2, Lake Geneva, WI Fri Feb 3, 2012

Pam who works at Marshfield Clinic here in Minocqua said you were selling some nice 3 bedrooms homes in the Lake Geneva area and we would like some pictures and directions there. Our telephone number is 715 358 3486

Answers

2
Pam
,I have lived in the Lake Geneva area for years and have been in real estate for 25.I would be happy to answer your questions The pricing in the area can be tricky.
Joe Bidwill 262 745-7928
Dorothy, I'm sure you have found some great options in Lake Geneva or a surrounding area by this time. I am new to Trulia, and my name is Nick Wachal. If you still have interest in finding homes down here in Southeast Wisconsin, I would be glad to help you find some. Feel free to email me or contact me by phone. Thanks, Nick 262 894 6991