Pt, Home Buyer in West Lafayette, IN

Looking for a brick ext. house (age range-1990-2012). 3 bed-2 ba in West L. or farther NW if need be. Is it unrealistic to look for brick ext?

Asked by Pt, West Lafayette, IN Thu Mar 1, 2012

Would love some room between extra room or third bay garage or cellar or pole building to do arts and crafts.

Pt -
I am more than happy to run a search for you and see what is out there that meets your needs.
You can email any other specs you want to and I will see what we can find.
More than happy to help.
Sherry Cole
Associate Broker
3511 Pine Needle PL, West Lafayette, IN 47906 is brick and cedar wood exterior. It is built in 1973, so it doesn't meet your age range, but has tons of 2006 - 2012 updates! It looks like a brand new home. New exterior and interior painting, remodeling on the interior, new hardwood floors, sunroom, laundry room, office, 3 bdrm, 2 ba, 1/3 of lake included, on corner lot and cul-de-sac. Quiet lot and 1.3 acres. It's a nice home and very well built and maintained. Open House, sunday April 22nd from 1pm - 3pm. come check it out!
Thank you for your commment, Stacey. I looked the listing over and it is lovely. Any idea on the ageof the roof? One layer or two of shingles?
Flag Thu Apr 19, 2012