Home Buying in Las Vegas>Question Details

carnationblu…, Renter in Las Vegas, NV

Looking for a 4 bedroom rental home in the 89135 zip area with a community pool, gym and play ground.

Asked by carnationblue22, Las Vegas, NV Tue Aug 13, 2013

Answers

6
Good morning carnationblue22,

I’m no real estate agent, just a humble Mortgage Banker, but I can give you some guidance on your search for the right rental apartment.

In my experience in the real estate trade, I’ve discovered that the consumer is best served by adopting some simple strategies, whether you’re buying a home, selling one, or renting an apartment.

First: remember that real estate agents work on commission. The better quality agents---and those with the most experience---will be testing you from the initial contact to determine if you’re serious and will commit to using their services. Why? Because real estate is like any other business; you don’t sit at a table in a restaurant to read the menu without actually buying food at some point. It’s the same concept: the experienced real estate professional has to earn a living by renting apartments to serious and qualified prospective renters.

Therefore, the smart consumer should be well-prepared and committed to respecting the real estate professional’s time. Prepare yourself with three fundamentals: amenities, location, and price.

Know your requirements for the apartment you wish to rent in terms of amenities (one bedroom versus three bedrooms; elevator building or private house), location (proximity to public transportation or need for parking), and price. If you present yourself as well-prepared you’ll have a better chance of working with an experienced agent who will work hard to find you the right apartment.

Second, start with the internet---especially TRULIA.com---but stay “local.” Here on TRULIA.com you can easily find a local professional by clicking on “FIND an AGENT” at the top of this page. There you can hone in on a seasoned professional in exactly the area where you wish to rent your apartment.

TRULIA provides exceptional tools to help you as a consumer understand the quality of the professional you’re working with. Read the agent’s profile; check out the recommendations from previous clients; get to know the level of experience of the agent and the areas that agent covers.

Third, real estate agents are prevented by Federal regulations from answering certain types of questions. They cannot discuss schools or school districts, crime statistics, and a variety of other issues prohibited by Fair Housing regulations. If your agent is vague when you ask certain types of questions, now you know why.

Finally, demonstrate your level of seriousness to your real estate agent. Show up on time for your appointments to view apartments. If you’re required to submit documents for the Landlord to review with your rental application, get them into your agent’s hands pronto. Not only does this help you potentially get one step ahead of a competing renter, but you’ll be viewed by the Landlord as a responsible renter. Landlords prefer responsible renters, don’t they?

I hope that helps you improve the results of your search for an apartment, and helps you with a better quality experience.

Trevor Curran

*If you thought my answer was helpful, please give me a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer.” Thanks!
Hi Carnationblue22

I recommend that you search on the following website

http://managementonelv.com/

If I can be of further assistance and answer
Any of your other questions please contact me

Jimmy Balsano
Realty One Group
702-281-2225
Fax 1-866-371-8421
Email: jimbalsano@gmail.com
CERTIFIED FOORECLOSURE ALTERNATIVES CONSULTANT (CFAC)
REO-BPO CERTIFIED

I KNOW LAS VEGAS AND HAVE FOR OVER 40 YEARS
http://www.jimmybalsano.com
http://www.salestraq.com/las_vegas/newhomesearch/index.cfm?id=4780(New Homes

I can assist you in locating that.

Nakia Woodson
702-318-1244
We have 11 homes that fit your criteria. Please email me and I'll send them to you. All of them are current, available and vacant and ready for showing. We will show you the ones you want to see, assist with application process and check for foreclosure to make sure you're ok. Thanks, Matt and kim

Matthew & Kim D’Ercole
LasVegasMatt@gmail.com
Prominent Realty Group LLC
Buyers, Sellers, Rentals, Investors
702.501.0973
Email-LasVegasMatt@gmail.com
http://matthewsellslasvegas.las.mlxchange.com/
Best place to start is to hire an Exclusive Buyer Agent to represent you. EBAs represent home buyers only, and work to get you the best price and most favorable terms. You can go to NAEBA.org for a referral to an EBA in your area.

I'm an EBA and I wrote a book called "Buying a Home: Don't Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You". It will be the best $6 you've ever spent. Follow the link below.

Best of luck!
Hello I'm Leonard with Sellstate Neighborhood Realty. What is the price range your think you want to be in & when are you planning on moving? You can contact me at the cell number that is listed below.

Leonard Lydick
Sellstate Neighborhood Realty

702-488-6114