Home Buying in Vilonia>Question Details

Jt And Katy…, Home Buyer in Vilonia, AR

Looking for a 3 bedroom rent to own or lease in Enola Mt.Vernon school district.

Asked by Jt And Katy Meyer, Vilonia, AR Tue May 22, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


l have a property available for owner financing. If you want to call me to discuss it my number is 501-514-5300.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 11, 2013
Hello to everyone with questions about the Vilonia area. Since I do live in that school district I wanted to offer my services to help you guys find either something to purchase (100% financing available in this area for Rural Development Loan) or something to lease (we have a property manager on site). So give me a call at 501-514-5300 or register on my website at http://www.BuyFromWendy.com. Hope to hear from you!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 5, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer