Home Buying in Jersey City>Question Details

Eric, Renter in Jersey City, NJ

Looking for a 1 bedroom in downtown JC area or Hoboken near PATH station. Our move in date is 12/1. Budget 1,600-2,100. Suggestions?

Asked by Eric, Jersey City, NJ Mon Sep 10, 2012

Answers

3
Downtown Jersey City is probably your best bet. As Victor said, the rental market is very hot and prices are climbing. Let me know if I can help. My office is located one block from the Grove St. Path station.
The downtown area around grove street would be your best bet. We might be able to come across something in Hoboken when the time comes. The rental market is rapidly increasing so the quicker the better. What ever you plan to do, let me know if I can be of any assistance. 917.209.9391
I would start my search in the Hamilton Park area. There are some beautiful one bedroom condos that you can rent in that price range. But if you can affort a downpayment, you may be better off buying due to today's low interest rate environment coupled with prices that have dropped considerably over the last few years -- and which are starting to move back up! Now is a great time to get into the condo market. But if you can't afford to buy, we can help you find a rental that will work within your budget.