Home Buying in Lawrence>Question Details

Lsumner, Home Buyer in Lawrence, KS

Looking for a 3bedroom 2.5bathroom with a full unfinished basement under 200k

Asked by Lsumner, Lawrence, KS Sat Apr 14, 2012

Answers

6
Martha’s answer
We have a 3/2 bedroom with a large unfinished basement in a great area near ku and downtown. Bug lot separate garage. You can contact me if you are interested martha945@gmail.com. Thanks
May I suggest choosing a Realtor whose personality works well with your own. If your agent is doing their job, you will be seeing and hearing a lot from them. As agents, we have all received the same basic training, but some of us have gone on to achieve advance certification in real estate through continuing education. And while in the beginning all Realtors may be created equal, every agent has their own unique style of customer service. That is why my motto from the beginning of my career until the present day remains...

"...putting people first!"

Welcome to Lawrence Lsumner,
Stan Trekell, Realtor
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 15, 2012
I love you way you think, Stan!
Flag Sun Apr 15, 2012
Oooh, pick me, pick me! ;)

Aside from Trulia, Realtor.com is another pretty popular, accurate, and easy to use search tool.

Your buyer's agent is essentially free representation - not a bad idea. If you have friends in town already, get a recommendation, as we have an abundance of quality agents around here.

Glad to hear your coming to/staying in Lawrence. Pretty amazing little town.

Nate
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 14, 2012
You need a buyer agent who can set up email alerts for you so you will be the first to know when such a property comes on the market. Call, text, or email me and I will set this up for you on all three local MLS's (Lawrence, Kansas City, and Topeka). You will be able to mark each property as "Favorite", "Possibility" or "Discard" so you always only see Active listings and can keep from seeing ones you already ruled out. Best way to go in my opinion!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 14, 2012
Do you prefer a one level or a two story?
Laura@laurachaney.com
785 865 5000
A quick MLS search came up with around 40 possible properties. If I can help let me know.

Bob Kocour 785-766-1234