Home Buying in Lenoir City>Question Details

Karey Uskoski, Home Buyer in Knoxville, TN

Looking for a agent that can help first time home buyers! We are interested in west Knoxville, Maryville, lenoir City area's

Asked by Karey Uskoski, Knoxville, TN Wed Feb 13, 2013

Answers

10
Congratulations on your first home purchase! It was so great working with the two of you! Thanks for the picture of the "pool inauguration". It made me laugh out loud! If you need ANYTHING don't hesitate to call.
I would appreciate it if you could take a minute here in trulia and recommend me as an agent if you were happy with the service I provided in buying your home.
All my best!
Deborah
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 3, 2013
Karey,
Nice talking to you. I can't wait to get started:)
Deborah
Lakeway Realty
865-742-0544
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 1, 2013
Hi Karey,
I would be happy to help you move to our beautiful East Tn! My office is in Lenoir City and I also work in Knoxville, Maryville areas as well. Feel free to call me directly at 865-743-0544 or visit my website at http://www.ILoveLenoirCity.Com.
Also, Lenoir City and parts of both Blount and Knox counties qualify for a special 100% financing, 30 yr fixed rate in the low 3's as of today. I would be happy to help you with information with that as well.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Deborah
Deborah E.Underwood
Lakeway Realty
730 Hwy 321 N Ste 108
Lenoir City Tn. 37771
875-742-0544
http://Www.ILoveLenoirCity.com
Web Reference: Http://DeborahSoldIt.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 13, 2013
Thank you soooo much for all you have done for us Deborah!!!! You're absolutely the greatest in our eyes. You never waivered once when we changed our minds a "million" times in our search for our "perfect" place to call home. Still have to pinch myself every morning, to make sure its not just a dream. We LOVE our new home. Thanks a million!

Check your mailbox (work) in the next few days, I mailed you something special today for all of your hard work. ;)

Anyone looking for someone that will go above and beyond, Deborah is your lady to work with! She makes it FUN and can make buying a home a wonderful life event!

Karey
Knoxville, TN
I am ready, willing and able to help you with this, if you still need someone.

Been in the business over 30 years, and love my job.
Let me know if I can be of any assistance...

Leona Saidak
865 924 3995
LAKESIDE REAL ESTATE GROUP
Hi Karey,

I specialize in first time home buyers, and would be happy to speak with you about your real estate goals. Too, I can provide you with testimonials from some of the first-time buyers I've worked with in the past, attesting to my enthusiasm and diligence!

Please feel free to call or text me at (865) 323-1836, or send me an email to Caroline.holt@coldwellbanker.com. I'm always available to answer your questions, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Warmly,

Caroline Holt, Realtor
Coldwell Banker Wallace & Wallace
(865) 323-1836
Caroline.holt@cbww.com
Web Reference: http://Www.cholt.cbww.com
Hi Karey,

I will be happy to help you find your first home. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Gayle McKeethan, SRES
REALTOR
Century 21 The Real Estate Place
404 East Broadway
Lenoir City, TN 37771
DIRECT: 865-405-8019
Office: 865-986-7577
email: gmckeethan@att.net
Karey,
Sorry but there is a typo in my reply. My number is 865-742-0544.
Thanks!
Deborah Underwood
Hi Karey,
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Deborah
Deborah E.Underwood
Lakeway Realty
730 Hwy 321 N Ste 108
Lenoir City Tn. 37771
875-743-0544
Hi Karey,
If you would like a referral for a real estate agent in Knoxville, please let me know.

Rodney