Dawn M. Barc…, Real Estate Pro in New City, NY

Looking for a Short Sale/Foreclosure or CDPE who services Montclair, NJ and the surrounding areas.

Asked by Dawn M. Barclay, New City, NY Sun Feb 3, 2013

Looking for a property that will ultimately close at or under $400k. I like Montclair but would consider more affordable areas around it as long as not too far away and with their own train station. I will consider townhouses (pet friendly), single family homes or multi-family homes. I don't care about the schools; what's important to me is that it's within walking distance to the train or bus (preferably the train), has a fenced-in yard if it's a SFR or multi-family, doesn't need too much work and would rent out easily until we're ready to move in. Would consider properties with tenants already there. Walking distance to town also a plus as would be parking for 3-4 cars. I'm an agent in Rockland County, NY.

Answers

7
Allen McCloud’s answer
Hello Dawn,
I can assist you with that task I work in Montclair and I do have my CDPE designation. If you are interested please give me a call and we can discuss your needs and options.

Allen McCloud CDPE, 203K
EXIT PLATINUM REALTY
200 Claremont Avenue, Montclair, NJ. 07042
973 746-4777 - Office
201 618-8978 - Mobile
"Your Satisfaction Is My Passion!"
allen62349@gmail.com
http://www.amccloudexitplatinum.com Website
Please call cherre Schwartz 9739516665 or Eric 2019539994. We hsve something that might interest you on south Orange. Walk to train
Hey Dawn!
I'm the CEO of the largest real estate office in Montclair, with #1 market share in town, and #1 market share in all of Essex County. Robin Seidon (in this thread) is one of my VERY BEST agents. Give her a call. I'm sure she'll do a great job for you!!
Hi Dawn, I hope you find the Realtor for you. If not I will help you.
seriously? you are in DC and offering to help someone in NJ?
Flag Sun Feb 3, 2013
The "train towns" do tend to be more expensive due to proximity to the MidTown Direct train into Penn Station, so your price range may limit your options - especially if you want walking distance to the train.
That being siad - it is doable!

In addition to Montclair, you might consider Maplewood and S. Orange. Millburn is priced too high as are Summit and Chatham.

Would you consider W. Orange? Not only does it offer a bus line, but also town jitney service to the train station.
Actually, Livingston now has, in addition to the bus, a shuttle service to the train station, as well, so you have options in this area.

Feel free to reach out to me - I'd be happy to try and help you with your search.
My website has a number of links to various town information you might find helpful.

Best wishes..........
Debbie Rose
Prudential NJ Properties

http://www.debbieRoseSells.com
Hey Dawn:
I am a CDPE who can help you in Montclair and surrounds. Call or email me!
I hope to hear from you.l
Robin
I am an agent here in Essex county and there are some great buys. Give me a call so we can talk. 201-618-0975