Sunny, Both Buyer and Seller in Ann Arbor, MI

Looking for a Realtor to help me find sort out the best value in Palmer Woods, Sherwood Park, Golf area.

Asked by Sunny, Ann Arbor, MI Mon Jan 23, 2012

Selling newly renovated foreclosure and looking for a realtor who knows this area and has a basic understanding of renovations so I can move onto the next one. Particularly interested in lease to own arrangements right now.

Answers

6
Hardmoneymi’s answer
Our company, Metro Mortgage Investments, located in Huntington Woods, MI recently financed a purchase-rehab in Sherwood Forest. Our borrower was a Realtor who did a nice job on the renovations and sold it for the appraised value he expected and turned a nice profit. More than half of our loans are on Detroit houses in areas much like Sherwood Forest for just this purpose. If you have any questions please call our offices, at (248) 547-3006 or go to our web site. Our Facebook page also has a photo album of projects we have financed with before, during and after photos so you can get an idea of the types of properties and work that is put into these houses.

Trent Dalrymple
Metro Mortgage Investments
Private Mortgage Experts
(248) 547-3006
Web Reference: http://www.metro-mi.com
I would love to assist you with finding your next Home. Just give me a call and Remember"Your Next Home is Within Reach".

1313 778-4014 Mr. Robinson
If you're still looking for a Realtor please contact me @ssaudi121@gmail.com.
Your in a tough market right now, hope the price your looking for is not to high, Detroit has experienced major property value decline over last few years. Good luck. Call if you have questions
Hey Sunny,
Great question!! It is very helpful to have an agent who understands renovations. I myself have done several renovation properties and understand what goes into them; as well as what you need to get out of them in return. I have lived in Wayne County all my life and even spent a year Downtown Detroit at the Riverfront Towers back 2000. I was a loan officer from 1997-2006 and have been a licensed Realtor since 2003. I understand all aspects of the real estate process and my primary focus is towards investment properties. I have built a large network of investors who are always looking for income producing properties. I would be happy to take a look at the properties you have and give you a market analysis for each one. You can send the list of homes to my email - jhastings@visionrealtycenters.com and I will get you the CMA's right away. I look forward to the opportunity to help you accomplish your real estate goals.

James Hastings
Realtor / Investor
(734) 444-5323 cell
jhastings@visionrealtycenters.com
Reno is in Royal Oak btw if anyone reading has a buyer or renter for a 4 bdrm + study, newly redone kitchen/2 baths/interior paint/trimwork/fixtures/appliances/laundry/carpet.. 2 car detached on S. Campbell and sixth.