Gmventurepro…, Both Buyer and Seller in Honolulu County, HI

Looking for a Real Estate Investor friendly agent/broker in Honolulu County.

Asked by Gmventureproperties.com, Honolulu County, HI Fri Apr 20, 2012

What are the hottest neighborhoods in Honolulu county that investors are active in?

Answers

2
Aloha,
Please visit 1031Oahu.com to find the best agent to work with for investment properties.
There are a lot of pretender investors out there and that may be why you perceive a coolness to investors from some agents. NOT AT 1031OAHU.com, We know and love investors!!!!

Hawaii is a very unique market and most agents need to educate investors that are not from here that our prices and properties are not low-ballers like the mainland. The reason for this high value is that most of Oahu is not subject to distressed properties and the few areas that are do not offer the best rate of return no matter what you purchase a property for.

If you are ready to work with a professional agent that uses HD video to SHOW YOU what your investment looks like along with the neighborhood please drop me a line. To see how I work for many other investors visit my YOU TUBE page that showcases many many videos that were shot for investors.

I will also place you in contact with past investors so you can talk to them about my approach and highly responsive service.

Aloha,
David Nash (RA)
Team Leader TheOahuAgents.com
Aloha GM,

What types of properties are you looking for? Commercial? Single family, condo, multifamily? Send an email to frank@hawaiihome.biz and I would be happy to send you a list of properties for sale, recent sales and examples of cash flow models.

Frank Diaz
(RA) MBA, e-PRO, REALTOR®
East Oahu Realty
808.723.0900 cell
Web Reference: http://hawaiihome.biz/