Home Buying in Cerritos>Question Details

Gmventurepro…, Both Buyer and Seller in Honolulu County, HI

Looking for a Real Estate Investor friendly agent/broker in the Cerritos area.

Asked by Gmventureproperties.com, Honolulu County, HI Fri Apr 20, 2012

What are the hottest neighborhoods in Cerritos nowadays?

Answers

3
Handy Su’s answer
The property is hot every where, especially it is realted to good high school, Jr. hiogh scool and elemtary school. More people are looking at walking distance to school or library. if you need more details, please contact me at hsu88888@gmail.com
I am located in Cerritos, I agree with the post below, the prices are very stable as far as investing there are much better deals in the surrounding areas. If you need more deatailed info regarding Cerritos you may contact me , I would be happy to answer your questions.
Aloha,
Belle
Right now Cerritos does have some inexpensive properties, however due to the professional demographic and high price point expectations it is not the best place to invest. If you were to move over a couple of cities to Norwalk, Buena Park or Anaheim you would be able to find properties all day long.