Rogue, Home Buyer in New York, NY

Looking for a Real Estate Agent

Asked by Rogue, New York, NY Mon Aug 20, 2012

I'm looking for a good Real Estate agent to assist me in the home buying process. I am looking specifically to buy a house in Cambria Heights. I'm also looking for an agent who specializes in FHA loans, foreclosures and short sales. If anyone has any suggestions or recommendation please leave the name and contact information for the agent and if you are an agent willing to meet with me please leave your contact information with me. Thank you very much.

Help the community by answering this question:


Here I am. View my website to view client testimonials. I know Cambria Heights inside out, that was where my first home was located; I lived there for 8 years. FYI agents don't specialize in FHA loans, or any loans for that matter, it's a mortgage product provided by a lender. Foreclosures and short sales are not in abundance right now but will be in the future as a result of the National Mortgage Settlement, I made a video on that subject recently which I will discuss in more details if I receive that call.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 22, 2012
I work with two of the top FHA Loan officers in New York. I would be happy to arrange for you to meet either one or both of them. being properly set up before shopping for anything is the correct way to go about purchasing a property.

Again, my info is:
Maureen Mizuno
Exit Realty Central
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 22, 2012
I would be interested in arranging an interview with you. I am on the Board of Directors of Jamaica Central Queens Board of Realtors and I am well qualified to be of assistance to you.

I am well aquainted with Cambria and have done considerable business in the area. In fact I am in the final stages of a sale in the area as I wright this.
If you would like to meet to interview together, please feel free to call or text me.


Maureen Mizuno
Exit Realty Central
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 22, 2012
I cover that area. Let me know your budget & I will find you a property.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 21, 2012
Dear Rogue,

I would ge glad to work with you. Along with an agent that has familiarity with FHA loans, you will also need a loan officer who is familar with FHA loans.

Good luck on your home search.

Nirmala Caraballo
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Cruse Realty / Cruz Network of Realtors
Tel.: 646-479-7873
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 21, 2012
If you need agent to explain the buying process
to you, give me a call advice is free!

Fajardo Delacruz
Licensed Real estate Agent
Century Homes Realty Group llc
Direct Line: 347-932-0609
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 20, 2012
Contact and interview in person a few agents from different realty companies, then choose the one you like best.....
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 20, 2012
You can contac me 3477302155. I will be honored working with you to help you through the home buying process.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 20, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer