Home Buying in Alhambra>Question Details

Jason, Both Buyer and Seller in Alhambra, CA

Looking for a RE broker/agent

Asked by Jason, Alhambra, CA Mon Aug 12, 2013

Hi I currently live in a condo in Alhambra. I am looking for a broker could help me purchase a single family through REO, short sell, probate or regular listing. Ideally I would like to stay in Alhambra but the option can expand to Monterey Park, San Gabriel, Pasadena, Burbank and Glendale. I also plan to sell the current condo after buying the single family, but the purchase is not contigent upon sale of the condo. I would appreciate it if you can contact me at your convenience. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Answers

11
Hi Jason,
Please take a look at my profile and let me know if you would like to work with me. You have many choices and I would welcome the opportunity to represent you. I grew up in Monterey Park and I still live in the San Gabriel Valley. I'm super familiar with the Pasadena, South Pasadena, Alhambra, San Gabriel areas. I do prequalify my Buyer Clients for motivation and ability to purchase. My qualities are patience to guide you through the process and aggressive purchasing tactics to get you the property of your choice. Give me a call if you would like someone that will not only help you, but educate you on the various choices you have mentioned above. (626) 484-4500. Best Wishes!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 12, 2013
Hi Jason,

Thanks for contacting us here on Trulia.

I would be happy to help you purchase a home in the Alhambra area, as well as answer any questions you have about the home buying or selling process.

Would you like me to send you a list of available properties in the area and set up viewings for any properties you are interested in?

Please feel free to contact me directly at JamieTian@RodeoRE.com or (310) 717-1321 at your convenience and let me know more about your budget, and what you are looking for in a single family home.

Jamie Tian
Rodeo Realty
(310) 717-1321
JamieTian@RodeoRE.com
DRE #01920120
Web Reference: Http://JamieTian.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 12, 2013
Hi Jason. If you're still looking for RE estate agent who could help you buy and sell real estate. I would like you to consider me. Pls. feel free to check my website : http://www.socalrealestates.net to know more about me and what I do. I'm sure I can bring you great good deals on your table. Your call is also welcome.
Click on the "Find an Agent" Link above and interview the agents in your area.
Jason, Are you still looking for a Real Estate Broker?
I have been very impressed with an agent and I think she works that area named Debbie Ybarra,

She is a broker so s she knows technical side of the business, but then there are lot of people like that, more importantly she works very hard and is very honorable.

Here phone number is (661) 887-7045
Jason,
I would like to apply for the job of selling your home. How soon would you like to move? I will negotiate on your behalf to protect your equity. Call 626-757-5550
Hi Jason,

Thank you for posting on Trulia. As others have shared on this thread, it's a good idea to speak to a few agents to determine your comfort level. Of course, I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you regarding your real estate needs. I'm very familiar with the Alhambra and San Gabriel area and I currently have a listing in Monterey Park. Please do not hesitate to call me at 626-786-3551 or by email at Kenny.Pham@Dilbeck.com if I can be of any assistance.

Kenny Pham
626-786-3551 Cell
Kenny.Pham@Dilbeck.com
BRE #: 01923549
Jason,
I'm sure a whole lot of agents would like to help you, so would I. Where I you, I'd call a couple of the agents who have answered your query. (Many of whom have written entire dissertations on they're varied, unmatchable skills, I know I'm impressed) Sit down, have a talk. See you click with and just take it from there.
Ken Dorfman
Broker
Kenneth B Dorfman Real Estate
Email, Ken@TheRealEstateOffice.Biz
Phone, 888-846-0688
Lic # 00675912
I don't represent buyers but I would like to apply for the job of selling your property. It takes a great listing agent to sell your property for the most money and I can recommend a great buyers agent to help you with the purchase. When can we meet to talk about selling your property? 626-757-5550
Feel free to contact me directly for assistance.

Ron Schwolsky, LEED AP, BPI
Wish / Sotheby's Int'l Realty
818.640.3400 cell
dre # 01254537 cslb # 920463
http://www.GreenEstateAgent.com