Home Buying in Visalia>Question Details

Home559, Home Buyer in Visalia, CA

Looking for a Long Term Lease, with option to buy: home for care home/facility.

Asked by Home559, Visalia, CA Tue Jul 10, 2012

Minimum of 3 bedrooms (more is better), 2 bath, at LEAST 1500 square feet, (with bedrooms a minimum of 10x10), corner lot is better (due to parking) Living room & family room a plus. (As a part of the lease, I would be responsible for all repairs/renovations/upgrades needed, such as a fire/sprinkler system, flooring, exit doors, etc. ) House must be in a good area, in Visalia, Tulare or Exeter. Thanks

Answers

4
I may have a home for you that would work perfectly for your need. It is located in a good area and has handicap ramps out two doors, great fire exits, and extra rooms and showers. It does need some renovation though, especially in one of the bathrooms and especially the kitchen. If you haven't found anything yet, let me know. It may be an option.
A lease option is at times a great way to purchase a home. I, infact, purchased my very first home with a lease option. Our landlord was going to sell his home, we offered to buy it, but he wanted way more then the property was worth at the time, so we set off to find another rental, and the perfect situation came about where a homeowner was in danger of losing his home, it was on the market for a long period of time and hadn't sold and we weren't quite ready to purchase so we did a lease option.
The situation worked out perfectly for all parties.
If you are still in search of the perfect situation and perfect home for your long term care facility and haven't established a relationship with another Realtor in the area, I'd be happy to assist you.
You can also check out properties for sale on the MLS at no charge, just go to my website at http://www.karendean.kwrealty.com. You may also email me at karendean@kw.com or call at 559-804-1963.
Hello, It would be a really good idea to speak with a realtor that specializes in this kind of transaction as the paperwork is complicated and a good realtor will make sure you are protected. I just want to let you know of a financing program we offer in case you have a hard timeour needs. finding a lease option that will fit your needs. I work for Universal Acceptance, a 26 year old local company. We provide all types of business financing including SBA loans and unsecured signature loans. We have a new program that I'm really excited about We have a quick and easy unsecured loan for down payments/purchase to help you buy investment property. We have a very simple program that can provide investers with loans, unsecured, from $5,000-$250,000. We provide business loans. A buyer that has investment property is in business. We also provide start up business loans therefore if you want to buy investment property it would be considered a start up business. As you know it can be difficult to get financing right now for numerous reasons. Lease Options and Owner Carries are a popular and smart option these days. But if you would be interested in a loan for a larger down payment or to pay cash outright we might be able to help. You're welcome to call anytime with any questions you may have.

Thank You,

Dominique Wilder
Universal Acceptance
559-375-2512
dominique@emailua.com
http://www.universalacceptancecorporation.com
Thanks for the Trulia inquiry. I have several contacts with inventories of lease-to-own properties. Email me your contact info and I can call you later this week with some options.

Brian Gilbert
Advanced Property Sales
559-303-4621